Thread: Indiana Supreme Court Nullifies 4th Amendment in Favor of Public Policy :

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Some of us are actually asking pertinent questions from government and getting some answers, rather then go to some guru and pay hundreds of dollars for something that turns out is only theory.

Remedy written into the law is not theory; people pay me to teach application of remedy. You have been applying remedy with theory and you know it. When you were prodded to explain, because you were being elusive you finally explained - excluding remedy and holding to your theories. I determined that was harmful to learning here so I banished you.

I enjoy your theories about martial rule and the Lieber Code. Both of you. They help explain the condition where remedy is non-elastic fiat. They put a truthful frame of reference on American History.

Your post there, Motla68;

It is a bunch of unconnected dots.

You cannot connect it to any current application without applying the sum total applied in context of §16 of the Fed Act and Title 12 U.S.C. §411 - remedy written into the law. You have no success stories to show that do not depend on remedy you now imply are my theories. What concerns me is that you demonstrate faith in your distorted projections.

The dots you write of though, they are useful.

I have no issue with Trust Guy, because I, like you read his posts in context of what I know to be true. I project my research and experience upon his posts too. My issue is with your distortions, what you read into his posts. - Mostly that you think I should be all over him for his teaching here when if you would have been honest in your assertions and explanations and if you would have been transparent about your esoterics evolving upon Coresource Solutions, we would have never had any issue to begin with Motla68.

By way of contribution to Trust Guy's additions to our knowledge base, listen closely. [Audio snippet Rule 803 - at the end. - The state district court is enumerated exactly the same as Rules for Courts Martial.]

The reason people will not pay you Motla68 is that you are amplifying useless parts of history - like I said; unconnected dots.

Regards,

David Merrill.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 05-14-11 at 03:28 AM.