Quote Originally Posted by Trust Guy View Post
I am unable to establish a monetary value to my Inheritance, being absolute yet incorporeal. While some attempt to charge, or lien, a money value for individual time in dealing with “Authorities” , I do not.

For me, their encroachment on my time or Right is in the nature of Trespass. There is no transfer in cash value or like kind involved. They Trespass and I charge / accuse against same. Should they continue in Trespass after written or verbal Notice, the circumstance becomes actionable. I’ve never had an “Authority” proceed beyond the Notice.

Then again, I am blessed with a generally calm demeanor and assertiveness in such dealings. A soft answer turneth away wrath, and all that
Thank you for the clarification, I never used the word incorporeal to describe ones self, I try to stay away from saying I am " not " such as using incorporeal as this is making a claim upon something that Is only by way of proxy through the creator of the universe.
Also am the same way with authorities, the rookie cops though chalk up my calm demeanour as being on drugs or other intoxication it seems until supervisor is called in to correct the mistake.
In all though no, when the chips are down and it comes to that climatical moment they have backed down every time. The last time communicating with a peace officer it was a situation where someone hit me and the officer was literally asking me permission to write a ticket for expired inspection and registration so that the computer would release the information to her insurance company so that she could get her car fixed. I took the peaceful inhabitant route and let him do it because i knew it was easily reversible charges with the clerk of court.

I think it is coming clearer now that you are actually separating yourself from that system, but for the benefit of the forum attempting to explain your interpretation of how the system works? seems we are mostly within the same conscience in actions.

Bless you brother.