Thread: endorsing and SS.......a big question!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by stoneFree View Post
    And we have demonstrable proof it is a use tax on FRNs. It's clear to me that "jesse james" is a tax attorney.
    I tried to elude to that earlier in this thread so you could find it on your own, but I guess one has to be a little more blunt about what they are explaining here:

http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showt...ull=1#post5232

Just figured you would have known by now and just forgot, needing a reminder.
    "You have to understand Neo, most of these people are not ready to
    be unplugged, and many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it."

~ Morpheus / The Matrix movie trilogy.

jesse james
    Quote Originally Posted by motla68 View Post
    I tried to elude to that earlier in this thread so you could find it on your own, but I guess one has to be a little more blunt about what they are explaining here:

http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showt...ull=1#post5232

Just figured you would have known by now and just forgot, needing a reminder.
    Well you better start producing the law that says the use of FRN is the cause of taxation otherwise its just a bunch hearsay in a court setting.

Quote Originally Posted by jesse james View Post
    Well you better start producing the law that says the use of FRN is the cause of taxation otherwise its just a bunch hearsay in a court setting.
    I better or what? LOL, whatever man. Have you even heard of the Federal Reserve Act?

jesse james
    I better or what? LOL, whatever man. Have you even heard of the Federal Reserve Act?
    Its funny how you think redeeming lawful money will hold in court and yet you cannot procure any statute the courts can use to see your side. Zilch, nada, nothing!
    The bottom line is it wasn't redeeming lawful money that attributes your success....................its your nonparticipation in Social Security. Just accept it!
    Redeeming doesnt stop reporting to the government. Reporting revolves around participation of SS.
    All redeeming is was to get gold back fiat. It was just a transitional period.........................they took it away havent they as you dont get gold backed paper........infact you get the same fiat currency.
    Last edited by jesse james; 11-14-11 at 03:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jesse james View Post
    Its funny how you think redeeming lawful money will hold in court and yet you cannot procure any statute the courts can use to see your side. Zilch, nada, nothing!
    The bottom line is it wasn't redeeming lawful money that attributes your success....................its your nonparticipation in Social Security. Just accept it!
    Redeeming doesnt stop reporting to the government. Reporting revolves around participation of SS.
    All redeeming is was to get gold back fiat. It was just a transitional period.........................they took it away havent they as you dont get gold backed paper........infact you get the same fiat currency.
    LOL LOL, yeah this is getting more comical by the post. Guess you have not perused through the archives of this forum yet. I have succeeded in court, setoff county valerim taxes on property, setoff yearly renewal of a vehicle registration, hospital bill, stopped check cashing fees all using lawful money language on it and most I did not even mention the statute cite for it. In stopping check cashing fee part of their procedure is to put a SSN into their card reader to get the job done. Yes I do use a SSN but it is not in the same context as your use of it, I am listed as Grantor, not beneficiary and I did not even have to sign anything to get it.

COURT. The person and suit of the sovereign; the place where the sovereign sojourns with his regal retinue, wherever that may be. [Black's Law Dictionary, 5th Edition, page 318.]

COURT. An agency of the sovereign created by it directly or indirectly under its authority, consisting of one or more officers, established and maintained for the purpose of hearing and determining issues of law and fact regarding legal rights and alleged violations thereof, and of applying the sanctions of the law, authorized to exercise its powers in the course of law at times and places previously determined by lawful authority. [Isbill v. Stovall, Tex.Civ.App., 92 S.W.2d 1067, 1070; Black's Law Dictionary, 4th Edition, page 425]

Court is wherever you are at any given time when communicating with a commercial agent, it is then you are first identified who you are and what jurisdiction before proceedings continue.

See the book of Galatians chapter 4, ascending from the age of minority to the age of majority.
    Last edited by motla68; 11-14-11 at 09:21 AM.
    "You have to understand Neo, most of these people are not ready to
    be unplugged, and many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it."

~ Morpheus / The Matrix movie trilogy.

jesse james
    LOL LOL, yeah this is getting more comical by the post. Guess you have not perused through the archives of this forum yet. I have succeeded in court, setoff county valerim taxes on property, setoff yearly renewal of a vehicle registration, hospital bill, stopped check cashing fees all using lawful money language on it and most I did not even mention the statute cite for it. In stopping check cashing fee part of their procedure is to put a SSN into their card reader to get the job done. Yes I do use a SSN but it is not in the same context as your use of it, I am listed as Grantor, not beneficiary and I did not even have to sign anything to get it.

COURT. The person and suit of the sovereign; the place where the sovereign sojourns with his regal retinue, wherever that may be. [Black's Law Dictionary, 5th Edition, page 318.]

COURT. An agency of the sovereign created by it directly or indirectly under its authority, consisting of one or more officers, established and maintained for the purpose of hearing and determining issues of law and fact regarding legal rights and alleged violations thereof, and of applying the sanctions of the law, authorized to exercise its powers in the course of law at times and places previously determined by lawful authority. [Isbill v. Stovall, Tex.Civ.App., 92 S.W.2d 1067, 1070; Black's Law Dictionary, 4th Edition, page 425]

Court is wherever you are at any given time when communicating with a commercial agent, it is then you are first identified who you are and what jurisdiction before proceedings continue.

See the book of Galatians chapter 4, ascending from the age of minority to the age of majority.
    Ahhhhh..............more pieces to the puzzle that redeeming money is NOT the source of your success.
    You said you are listed as "grantor" and not beneficiary of the ssn.

I posted for johnthetaxist....aka "stonefree", "johnycash" in another forum a statute pretty much explaining this little tid bit of info "issues of law and fact regarding legal rights and alleged violations thereof" you listed above in Isbill v. Stovall, Tex.Civ.App., 92 S.W.2d 1067, 1070; Black's Law Dictionary, 4th Edition, page 425.
    TITLE 42 > CHAPTER 21 > SUBCHAPTER I > ยง 1983
    1983. Civil action for deprivation of rights
    Every person who, under color of any statute, ordinance, regulation, custom, or usage, of any State or Territory or the District of Columbia, subjects, or causes to be subjected, any citizen of the United States or other person within the jurisdiction thereof to the deprivation of any rights, privileges, or immunities secured by the Constitution and laws, shall be liable to the party injured in an action at law, suit in equity, or other proper proceeding for redress, except that in any action brought against a judicial officer for an act or omission taken in such officer’s judicial capacity, injunctive relief shall not be granted unless a declaratory decree was violated or declaratory relief was unavailable. For the purposes of this section, any Act of Congress applicable exclusively to the District of Columbia shall be considered to be a statute of the District of Columbia.
    My question posed to Johnthetaxist better known as "Johnycash" or "stonefree" here on this forum was how can the government force anybody to participate in a welfare program causing them to become a 2nd class "US citizen" who cannot access certain protections of the Bill of Rights as one of the People?

Thanks for agreeing with me.
    Last edited by jesse james; 11-14-11 at 01:08 PM.

stoneFree
    Perhaps jesse hasn't been called.

"But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness; But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God."
    1 Corinthians 1:23