Thread: endorsing and SS.......a big question!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    jesse james
    Quote Originally Posted by motla68 View Post
    Really, are you sure about that ? What proof do you have that i do not care, are you sure it is not a manifestation in your own head because i do not think the same way as you?

How do you know for sure whether i take it or i give it? Is the name of your person listed as grantor in their system?

Who gave you authority to be judge over others, does that belong to you?

Why does it always have to be someone else's problem? That is some pretty wild assumptions you have there.
    Your carefree attitude towards the events that are coming says you havent a clue nor care. Your attitude towards the Word is of a tree hugger. You are only interested in God if something is in it for you. You use the Word when ever someone is looking.
    You didnt know satan is coming to play act as christ until I told you.
    I do know and I can tell when I'm in the midst of one of Gods elect.

Quote Originally Posted by jesse james View Post
    Your carefree attitude towards the events that are coming says you havent a clue nor care. Your attitude towards the Word is of a tree hugger. You are only interested in God if something is in it for you. You use the Word when ever someone is looking.
    You didnt know satan is coming to play act as christ until I told you.
    I do know and I can tell when I'm in the midst of one of Gods elect.
    Yes, I live life in a literal sense and not some ghostly image of what life should be. I call all these paper instruments for what they are when the offer is made and enjoy their reaction when they walk away with tail between the legs.

Wow! talk about delusional, think you know me, sound like you been taking drugs or drunk.
    Your ideas are very contraindicative and very comical, you say i do not care about anything but then call me a tree hugger.. LOL!
    I have done lots of stuff for others without charge, you have no idea.
    One thing is for sure though, I know my food does not originate at the store.

Satan is coming, got to tell God's people, next thing you will be doing is calling me satan and asking donations for your church of jesse. Truly entertainment!
    "You have to understand Neo, most of these people are not ready to
    be unplugged, and many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it."

~ Morpheus / The Matrix movie trilogy.