Thread: endorsing and SS.......a big question!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    stoneFree
    You are charitable Motla, to believe jesse has related a true story. The level of his depravity has fallen so low that he'd tell you black was white if it served his purpose. I suspect if probed, he couldn't tell you what hammer & type nail he used to cedar shingle those beach houses, nor what a carpenter does just before nailing up those shingles.

jesse james
    Quote Originally Posted by stoneFree View Post
    You are charitable Motla, to believe jesse has related a true story. The level of his depravity has fallen so low that he'd tell you black was white if it served his purpose. I suspect if probed, he couldn't tell you what hammer & type nail he used to cedar shingle those beach houses, nor what a carpenter does just before nailing up those shingles.
    Hahahaha.....hammers were trim hammers.....no thatched head you see on framing hammers, the nails were bronze ring shank and the grade (a) knotless cedar siding was imported from europe. The interior wood was from europe...grade (A) knotless timber only to have everything painted white.
    The fire place was cut polished corral as were the steps.
    Had over 100,000 chicago bricks outlining the driveway, steps, pool and sea wall.
    The foremans son would go out at noon and snorckle lobster or two every know and then. Wouldnt let me go because the area was a WWII training site for beach invasion. The area had barbed wire structures like you see in the Normandy invasion under water which he thought I could get tangled up in from the current........like I say it was a training site in the 40s. Three lots down the military engineers from Cocoa Beach airforce base were called in to defuse an unexploded 500lb bomb the backhole operater unearthed digging the pool. One of two in the area that year dug up.

stoneFree
    Quote Originally Posted by jesse james View Post
    Hahahaha.....hammers were trim hammers.....no thatched head you see on framing hammers, the nails were bronze ring shank and the grade (a) knotless cedar siding was imported from europe. The interior wood was from europe...grade (A) knotless timber only to have everything painted white.
    The fire place was cut polished corral as were the steps.
    Had over 100,000 chicago bricks outlining the driveway, steps, pool and sea wall.
    you said "hammers were.." That implies hammers were supplied, not your own. You didn't state brand or weight. Any carpenter worth a dang brings his own hammer and comes to rely on & love it like an extension of himself. Mine's a 20oz Vaughan fiberglass straight claw. Conclusion: you don't know what you're talking about.

you said "hammers were trim hammers.....no thatched head you see on framing hammers," thatched head? Were you born in Britain 400 years ago? We don't thatch roofs here in the US. Conclusion: you don't know what you're talking about.

"the grade (a) knotless cedar siding was imported from europe." It's unlikely they'd import cedar when North American cedar is better & cheaper. Conclusion: you don't know jack about carpentry.

"nails were bronze ring shank" Galvanized steel is cheaper & more common for a nail that doesn't show. Conclusion: plausible but unlikely.

"The fire place was cut polished corral as were the steps." It's spelled coral, it grows undersea, and it's not polished for landscape use. You may be referring to coral rock, a type of limestone. Conclusion: possible.

And you failed to state what a carpenter does just before nailing up shingles. Probably because you've never done it. Conclusion: you made up the story.

Play again?
    Last edited by stoneFree; 11-26-11 at 04:17 AM.

stoneFree
    I, stoneFree, a follower of Christ the Nazarene, greet you in the grace & peace of the living God.

Uncharacteristically, jesse has not responded. He has talked of calamity and about deletion. I'm concerned for his well-being. I'm not certain he's in danger, but I hope you'll join me in prayer that, with God's grace, the crisis will pass quickly. That he'll turn from darkness and embrace the light.

We have much to be thankful for this Thanksgiving! So much truth has been revealed to us. Life's been good to me so far.

As we approach the season of giving, you may have noticed the Black Friday & other sales have already begun. As for myself, instead of "Made in China," I'll be converting paper money into real money as gifts this year. The banking cartel has manipulated the spot price of gold & silver to bargain levels (necessary to maintain the illusion of fiat money). That manipulation will not be allowed much longer. Then true price discovery will drive prices to a level multiples higher. As an example, here are silver dollars at spot price:
    http://www.apmex.com/black-wednesday-sale/default.aspx

Edit: Went back and found the silver dollars at spot sold out. Here's silver American Eagles @ about 18 bitcoin each:
    http://coinabul.com/silver/index.php...er-eagles.html
    Last edited by stoneFree; 11-23-11 at 06:42 PM.

jesse james
    I, stoneFree, a follower of Christ the Nazarene, greet you in the grace & peace of the living God.

Uncharacteristically, jesse has not responded. He has talked of calamity and about deletion. I'm concerned for his well-being. I'm not certain he's in danger, but I hope you'll join me in prayer that, with God's grace, the crisis will pass quickly. That he'll turn from darkness and embrace the light.

We have much to be thankful for this Thanksgiving! So much truth has been revealed to us. Life's been good to me so far.

As we approach the season of giving, you may have noticed the Black Friday & other sales have already begun. As for myself, instead of "Made in China," I'll be converting paper money into real money as gifts this year. The banking cartel has manipulated the spot price of gold & silver to bargain levels (necessary to maintain the illusion of fiat money). That manipulation will not be allowed much longer. Then true price discovery will drive prices to a level multiples higher. As an example, here are silver dollars at spot price:
    http://www.apmex.com/black-wednesday-sale/default.aspx

Edit: Went back and found the silver dollars at spot sold out. Here's silver American Eagles @ about 18 bitcoin each:
    http://coinabul.com/silver/index.php...er-eagles.html
    Why should I respond ..........it wont make any difference to you what I say.
    Besides its fun keeping you in suspense! Look at all that energy you spent trying to look cool but dont!
    Maybe you should understand that I dont jump to liars and bullshitters and someone who demonstrates "delusion". You know that medical definition I posted describing when someone absolutely beleives something when overwhelming evidence exists to the contrary........yeah that one!

So you claim in front of witnesses that you are follower of Christs and yet tell lies.
    I wouldnt do that if I were you.

Hey have you found those statutes providing liability I've been asking for?
    Last edited by jesse james; 11-23-11 at 07:13 PM.

stoneFree
    Phew. Glad you're OK. If you're threatened & need safe haven let me know. I'm still praying for you jesse.

Thanks to all taking the courageous stand to fight for their freedom. Freedom isn't easy. It must be earned. Our forefathers knew it and sacrificed their lives, wealth and future for what they knew to be right.

"But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security." ~ guess who

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/german...-why-you-think
    Last edited by stoneFree; 11-23-11 at 08:56 PM.

jesse james
    Phew. Glad you're OK. If you're threatened & need safe haven let me know. I'm still praying for you jesse.

Thanks to all taking the courageous stand to fight for their freedom. Freedom isn't easy. It must be earned. Our forefathers knew it and sacrificed their lives, wealth and future for what they knew to be right.

"But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security." ~ guess who

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/german...-why-you-think
    Dont trip flattering yourself.