Thread: endorsing and SS.......a big question!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    jesse james
    Quote Originally Posted by stoneFree View Post
    ohh "conspiracistic." That's an awful big non-word for a lowly carpenter. Yes, thanks to Cracking the Code and Planet Merrill, I've won. I've beaten the banksters' system of wealth extraction. And now we work to set all of America free. Here's the two 60-second Swiss America ads refused by the networks: https://www.swissamerica.com/offer/tv.php

oh and the reason you're so bored over at the Q is ... you've squelched all debate, silenced all your critics via extreme moderation. Whaddya expect? You've only got 17 users online. You've become an incestuous little clique of 1 percenters laughing at the 99%.
    I'm not a carpenter nor am I famspear or even associated with quatloos (only when I was in my early early 20's was a a carpenter)......................electrician!

Actually "conspiracist" is a word.
    And no you haven't yet won.
    This lawfully money wont hold any water at all.
    Remember that court case where a employer paid in gold coin to skirt under the 600.00 minimum requirement to report?
    He was convicted of fraud because the coin was worth much more than the face value.
    Yeah you rememebr that case but done want to bring it up.
    You are only left alone because you have control over reporting to the SSA..................and thats it. It has nothing at all to do with Hendrickson or Merrill. The gold coin case proves Merrill is wrong.....and well hendrickson was convicted so you havent proven you won anything.
    Last edited by jesse james; 12-06-11 at 04:25 PM.