Thread: Where to stamp a FRN

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    This is not very appealing to a wife and I should say most people. I like to backpack and enjoy that, especially the hot shower after.

We have a brain trust of suitors and this is the closest I have ever come to advertising, this Website. It is all referral up to now except two or three from SJC. I can assure you if I promoted living in a camp as a noble and patriotic way to be - to avoid the evils of money and food, shelter and a private comfortable room to excrete; this never would have happened.
    LOL! Thus, my allusion to the "fed by ravens" in my post.

I did happen upon one thing during this thread, Jesus (so far as the record of the New Testament) never is shown to have handled money Himself.

For the Temple TAX, He commissioned Paul to cast the net into the sea. The fish had the coins for that TAX in its mouth (a cool redemption from the sea of non-floating currency I might add) to pay the TAX for both Jesus and Paul.

Also, Judas is reported to be the Treasurer for the troop/brain trust and paying for its obligations.

Does anyone else find it interesting that when redeeming lawful money, my Obligation to pay is correctly and similarly remanded to the Treasurer [of the US TRUST]?
    Last edited by martin earl; 03-18-11 at 07:06 PM.

The law is a public contract with the sheriff. Better yet, it does not keep one restricted to any home county too. I expect some sort of gag order from the county attorney or AG if what you say is true and they get wind of your private performance contract. Possibly impeachment.

Quote Originally Posted by martin earl View Post
    LOL! Thus, my allusion to the "fed by ravens" in my post.

I did happen upon one thing during this thread, Jesus (so far as the record of the New Testament) never is shown to have handled money Himself.

For the Temple TAX, He commissioned Paul to cast the net into the sea. The fish had the coins for that TAX in its mouth (a cool redemption from the sea of non-floating currency I might add) to pay the TAX for both Jesus and Paul.

Also, Judas is reported to be the Treasurer for the troop/brain trust and paying for its obligations.

Does anyone else find it interesting that when redeeming lawful money, my Obligation to pay is correctly and similarly remanded to the Treasurer [of the US TRUST]?
    I love talking about this stuff! By looking at Macabees we see that foreign kings were donating to the Temple Priest functions for quite some time which allowed them to hoard the drachma and shekels, contracting and then demanding that currency for the temple tax during the Tabernacles holiday.

This deserves a thread of its own though I imagine.

Here we have a great example of priestcrafting and the public performance bond. The next day the newspaper was trying to get comment from John William why he was cleaning out his desk early - No Comment. Even now, his oath of office is faulty for two reasons - it was obviously 60 days late (30 days allowed by law) [That was a suitor's doing btw. You might sense a little scurrying to get that prescribed and published.] Secondly, he is outside the fiat system IN GOD WE TRUST! Note that he swears but by no authority - no name of God. That is even outside of statutory form. Form of oath. Form of affirmation.

The fun part is figuring out why.

Now for some accusation that I am putting words in Motla68's mouth.

I am talking about the verbiage on most of the process-to-results images you have provided stating that the obligations are owned by the government. You say We helped with those docs. So I am not putting any words in your mouth - rather if my evaluation of the docs is incorrect I was hoping you would comment and articulate yourself, for your Group or whatever.

Regards,

David Merrill.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    The law is a public contract with the sheriff. Better yet, it does not keep one restricted to any home county too. I expect some sort of gag order from the county attorney or AG if what you say is true and they get wind of your private performance contract. Possibly impeachment.

Now for some accusation that I am putting words in Motla68's mouth.

I am talking about the verbiage on most of the process-to-results images you have provided stating that the obligations are owned by the government. You say We helped with those docs. So I am not putting any words in your mouth - rather if my evaluation of the docs is incorrect I was hoping you would comment and articulate yourself, for your Group or whatever.
    The intent for that had a lot to do with constructing a back up plan if something were to happen to me when test driving out the Coresource Methods in court, who runs security in the courthouse ? normally the sheriff department. Would this have worked if I had to use it? cannot say for sure, never had to go that route yet. Did it having anything to do with things happening the way they did in court? no verifiable proof since all that is done in the private outside the public venue.

I apologize for that, it was partly my mistake of not first conveying intent of what I posted. My presentment here in this forum is still a work in progress. Eventually somewhere we will have a meeting of the minds on all that.

Getting time for dinner, have a great evening.