Thread: COINS - the other lawful money

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Noah! The coins you describe are the only actual law of the land lawful money. At the very least, the currently issued coins will not float in water. I love how YESHUA had the temple tax paid for with coins redeemed from the sea, a perfect example of non-floating lawful money and redemption from maritime jurisdiction.

YESHUA walking on the water (and His calming of the storm at sea) was also very telling to those with eyes to see what it means. Add the 'sinking' after he walked on the water and we get a foreshadowing of his reliance later on his Roman Citizenship when times got tough, but, YESHUA pulled him from the waves then too?

Quote Originally Posted by martin earl View Post
    Noah! The coins you describe are the only actual law of the land lawful money. At the very least, the currently issued coins will not float in water. I love how YESHUA had the temple tax paid for with coins redeemed from the sea, a perfect example of non-floating lawful money and redemption from maritime jurisdiction.

YESHUA walking on the water (and His calming of the storm at sea) was also very telling to those with eyes to see what it means. Add the 'sinking' after he walked on the water and we get a foreshadowing of his reliance later on his Roman Citizenship when times got tough, but, YESHUA pulled him from the waves then too?
    Are you saying that Jesus sank or are you referring to Peter's sinking?
    I doubt that Peter had Roman citizenship.
    Treefarmer

There is power in the blood of Jesus