Thread: UN-ICLEI Conspiracy: Activist Stacy Lynne Arrested

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Municipal policy apparently.

I do not put much credence in the social media for proper remedy. It sounds jaded but her son was not curled up in a ball and did not lead the retreat run. Sorry. What I mean though is that we are witness to only one side of this issue while hubby/father has been blowing paycheck after paycheck on an expensive attorney. This process of presenting evidence does not pass rules of evidence in favor of Stacey Lynne.

On the other side of things though, it would have been nice if I could have talked to Stacey Lynne early on in the process and it is not too late even now. My guidance would have been to secure the oaths of office of every major actor in this custody battle and from the proper clerk. In Colorado that means any county employee/official is from the county clerk and recorder and any district judicial officer (district attorney) is from the Secretary of State.

If she has been submitting to administrative process (vacant offices) by consent and acquiescence she has no recourse to cry about constitutional violations. But if some of the actors have vacant offices, or had vacant offices during any part of this process the social media angle may very well become effective. She would have something that musters passing rules of evidence in the judiciary and people might apply pressure on the judge (or maybe the judge has a vacant office?) to be wary.

I think you can see by the deputy sheriff behavior that the social media tactic is nothing more than mildly annoying.

P.S. I am not very excited to send my donations to hubby/father's attorney.

P.P.S. In Colorado it is difficult to get this acknowledgement any more; the Secretary says they get in too much trouble!

Last edited by David Merrill; 04-20-12 at 10:45 PM.