Thread: Lawful money per US Code

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    That is so bold and forthright I want dearly for it to make sense.
    We have lots of good elements here .

Giving notice, evidence repository, issuing one's own opinion, etc.

All you need are contracts specified with 'at law' and it would be really interesting.

I predict if done, no court will really want to touch it with a 10 foot pole. There are those subjects that are still sensitive.

Lawful money is one of them.

We aren't doing this to be combative, but to assert ourselves.
    Last edited by shikamaru; 05-10-12 at 01:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
    We have lots of good elements here .

Giving notice, evidence repository, issuing one's own opinion, etc.

All you need are contracts specified with 'at law' and it would be really interesting.

I predict if done, no court will really want to touch it with a 10 foot pole. There are those subjects that are still sensitive.

Lawful money is one of them.

We aren't doing this to be combative, but to assert ourselves.
    While waking from a good night's sleep your intriguing suggestion cogitated. I liked the idea of defining lawful money independently and collaterally but that simply will not do in common law unless I carried the authority of the de jure (pre-1861) Congress. Even if I did the definition is already understood to be fully bonded money. The bond on redeemed lawful cash is the signatures of the US Treasurer and Secretary on the face of the bills. The issue of private workers is when you have endorsed the practice of fractional lending which produces extra cash into the system. Lately though Bailouts, leading to Quatitative Easing have usurped that signature authority to a new level based apparently on over 99.9% of people endorsing private credit 100% of their personal transactions. To Save the Bankers - government (central banking on UN combinatorial mathematics) has found authority to inject hundreds of billions of $$$$ into the world economy keeping the US Dollar the Reserve Currency of the World.

The easiest way to define lawful money is by simple substitution (1934).

Gold and gold certificates are lawful money as intended in Section 16 of the Fed Act as it was codified in Title 12 USC 411 until 1934 when it was changed to:

They shall be redeemed in lawful money on demand...

That simple substitution is the obvious definition in the scope of this application.

I have explained the role of US notes as fiat currency between 1861 (beginning with Territorial Governor GILPIN's notes here in Colorado) many times so I am skipping that. I will presume that people understand that FRNs and US notes, neither one is redeemable in gold today. In fact, gold was removed as the standard for the exchange rate of the US Dollar (domestic & foreign) by around 1976 with the Amendments to the Bretton Woods Agreements. The point being that my definition, which I think is the correct definition is not functional. From the Senate Report linked we find something quite interesting:

See that? The IMF Trust Fund has sealed the price of gold in anticipation that it might be put back into the system. That gold price is $42.22/troy ounce according to the assets of the Federal Reserve. Look at the Footnotes; and notice how interrelated the price of international gold as earmarked is to Special Drawing Rights.

The audio link above to this morning's news, that the Spanish government is going to find the money (Quantitative Easing) to by up more than half of its biggest bank in order to save it indicates that crashing gold from today's Spot to $42.22/troy ounce is not yet being considered an option. It will take something a bit more draconian to finally quit this nonsense of considering government debt (conditioning of the citizenry - signature bond behind SDR's) as money.

The solution is to shorten the time it takes to locate the two Prime Addends in the private key with Public Key Cryptography used in the banking system.

Once this time/delay is defeated the Greed will execute what the bankers will not do also out of greed. Instead of TOO MANY SECRETS there will be NO MORE SECRETS. NO MORE ELECTRONIC VAULTS.

Reducing the price of gold by 1/20 or better though, that is going to feel like a Crash.

However that is the only reconciliation for the correct definition of lawful money - to reintroduce gold into the System.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 05-10-12 at 02:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    While waking from a good night's sleep your intriguing suggestion cogitated. I liked the idea of defining lawful money independently and collaterally but that simply will not do in common law unless I carried the authority of the de jure (pre-1861) Congress. Even if I did the definition is already understood to be fully bonded money. The bond on redeemed lawful cash is the signatures of the US Treasurer and Secretary on the face of the bills. The issue of private workers is when you have endorsed the practice of fractional lending which produces extra cash into the system. Lately though Bailouts, leading to Quatitative Easing have usurped that signature authority to a new level based apparently on over 99.9% of people endorsing private credit 100% of their personal transactions. To Save the Bankers - government (central banking on UN combinatorial mathematics) has found authority to inject hundreds of billions of $$$$ into the world economy keeping the US Dollar the Reserve Currency of the World.

The easiest way to define lawful money is by simple substitution (1934).

Gold and gold certificates are lawful money as intended in Section 16 of the Fed Act as it was codified in Title 12 USC 411 until 1934 when it was changed to:

They shall be redeemed in lawful money on demand...

That simple substitution is the obvious definition in the scope of this application.

I have explained the role of US notes as fiat currency between 1861 (beginning with Territorial Governor GILPIN's notes here in Colorado) many times so I am skipping that. I will presume that people understand that FRNs and US notes, neither one is redeemable in gold today. In fact, gold was removed as the standard for the exchange rate of the US Dollar (domestic & foreign) by around 1976 with the Amendments to the Bretton Woods Agreements. The point being that my definition, which I think is the correct definition is not functional. From the Senate Report linked we find something quite interesting:

See that? The IMF Trust Fund has sealed the price of gold in anticipation that it might be put back into the system. That gold price is $42.22/troy ounce according to the assets of the Federal Reserve. Look at the Footnotes; and notice how interrelated the price of international gold as earmarked is to Special Drawing Rights.

The audio link above to this morning's news, that the Spanish government is going to find the money (Quantitative Easing) to by up more than half of its biggest bank in order to save it indicates that crashing gold from today's Spot to $42.22/troy ounce is not yet being considered an option. It will take something a bit more draconian to finally quit this nonsense of considering government debt (conditioning of the citizenry - signature bond behind SDR's) as money.

The solution is to shorten the time it takes to locate the two Prime Addends in the private key with Public Key Cryptography used in the banking system.

Once this time/delay is defeated the Greed will execute what the bankers will not do also out of greed. Instead of TOO MANY SECRETS there will be NO MORE SECRETS. NO MORE ELECTRONIC VAULTS.

Reducing the price of gold by 1/20 or better though, that is going to feel like a Crash.

However that is the only reconciliation for the correct definition of lawful money - to reintroduce gold into the System.
    I'm satisfied with specifying my intent in contract as 'at law' and tendering specie.
    Besides, the contract won't be reviewed unless someone complains to bring it before a court.
    Last edited by shikamaru; 07-06-13 at 11:55 AM.

It might be worth considering that relation between the world 'gold' and the word 'yield'.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    It might be worth considering that relation between the world 'gold' and the word 'yield'.

That is an interesting comment...

?

Etymologically speaking:

yield (n.)
    O.E. gield "payment, sum of money" (see yield (v.)); extended sense of "production" (as of crops) is first attested mid-15c. Earliest English sense survives in financial "yield from investments."
    yield (v.)
    O.E. geldan (Anglian), gieldan (W.Saxon) "to pay" (class III strong verb; past tense geald, p.p. golden), from P.Gmc. *geldanan "pay" (cf. O.S. geldan "to be worth," O.N. gjaldo "to repay, return," M.Du. ghelden, Du. gelden "to cost, be worth, concern," O.H.G. geltan, Ger. gelten "to be worth," Goth. fra-gildan "to repay, requite"), perhaps from PIE *ghel-to- "I pay," found only in Balto-Slavic and Germanic, unless O.C.S. zledo, Lith. geliuoti are Germanic loan-words. Sense developed in English via use to translate L. reddere, Fr. rendre, and had expanded by c.1300 to "repay, return, render (service), produce, surrender." Related to M.L.G. and M.Du. gelt, Du. geld, Ger. Geld "money." Yielding in sense of "giving way to physical force" is recorded from 1660s.
    Last edited by allodial; 05-14-12 at 01:08 AM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.