Thread: suggestions and insight by senior members on the W-4 form

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

1040 Tax return - Demanding Lawful Money - Unsuccessful

I sent my 2011 1040 tax return with demand for lawful money and received a notice back where they revised my return and completely ignored all.

Do you think this is a test or maybe they don't understand what I did?

Does anybody have any experience with this?

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Dekneez View Post
    I sent my 2011 1040 tax return with demand for lawful money and received a notice back where they revised my return and completely ignored all.

Do you think this is a test or maybe they don't understand what I did?

Does anybody have any experience with this?

Thanks.
    I have tested out lawful money redemption of W-2 based paychecks in the safe confines of some 1040EZ returns, where the "income" was small enough to qualify for EIC, no matter how you figured it. The IRS ignored everything about the lawful money redemption and figured the EIC as if I had endorsed private credit of the Fed.

I've come to the conclusion that the only Lawful Money is Cash, in hand paid, besides gold and silver coin which nobody has ever offered to pay me in.

The SSN in connection with banking and DL appears to be evidence of a "trade or business" of the United States, and once you receive IRS information returns such as W-2s and 1099s, the IRS considers the amounts shown on those info returns to be taxable income.

I have no idea what legal trickery they base their fleecing power on, and I'm only vaguely interested in the latest theories about the income tax mechanisms anymore.
    I have read many an opinion and research on how the IRS tax scheme supposedly works, and overall the SEDM research and the Informer make the most sense to me.

My observations are no more than anecdotes of my real-life experiences.
    My experiences have shown me that cash transactions between real humans are never taxed, but as soon as I take my cash to a business which has a tax ID number, such as a grocery store or gas station, the taxation starts.

Sorry I can't offer you a magic bullet. I believe that the only way to win with the IRS is to not play the debt based fiat money game at all.
    Treefarmer

There is power in the blood of Jesus

well said, TF

Quote Originally Posted by Treefarmer View Post
    I've come to the conclusion that the only Lawful Money is Cash, in hand paid, besides gold and silver coin which nobody has ever offered to pay me in.
    My understanding is lawful money is Fed notes that are fully bonded; or in other words cash. The signatures of the US Treasurer and the Secretary bond the cash but the endorser bonds the extra currency generated from fractional lending. Endorsement gives naked contract consent for that increase to happen so there is a lot of bonding going on that is a first lien against the substance of the endorser.

However it is true that I have not cashed a paycheck for well over a decade and a half. So you have a point with me.

Maybe your point is that if you provide a Taxpayer ID number on a 1040 Form to get a Refund the IRS agent presumes you have taxable income? I may be mistaken but it seems to me that you are a Cracking the Code recovery from that thread. This severely complicates things since redeeming lawful money.

We have success stories coming in though. Not many recent postings here though. I think that I can understand reluctance to post on websites.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    My understanding is lawful money is Fed notes that are fully bonded; or in other words cash. The signatures of the US Treasurer and the Secretary bond the cash but the endorser bonds the extra currency generated from fractional lending. Endorsement gives naked contract consent for that increase to happen so there is a lot of bonding going on that is a first lien against the substance of the endorser.

However it is true that I have not cashed a paycheck for well over a decade and a half. So you have a point with me.

Maybe your point is that if you provide a Taxpayer ID number on a 1040 Form to get a Refund the IRS agent presumes you have taxable income? I may be mistaken but it seems to me that you are a Cracking the Code recovery from that thread. This severely complicates things since redeeming lawful money.

We have success stories coming in though. Not many recent postings here though. I think that I can understand reluctance to post on websites.
    It would be wonderful if people could demand lawful money on the backs of their paychecks and elsewhere, and even though they get W-2s, be able to get full refunds of their withholdings when they file their 1040s, without getting "frivolous" letters, penalties, etc.
    I'm all for it.

I have not seen it happen yet though.
    I hope it will happen, and that someone will share their success stories here with us.

Since my HENDRICKSON adventures, I'm not too eager to experiment with big numbers on 1040s anymore.

I'm a big fan of the LoR and Lawful Money cash
    Lawful Money has been working very well for us.
    Treefarmer

There is power in the blood of Jesus

Quote Originally Posted by Treefarmer View Post
    It would be wonderful if people could demand lawful money on the backs of their paychecks and elsewhere, and even though they get W-2s, be able to get full refunds of their withholdings when they file their 1040s, without getting "frivolous" letters, penalties, etc.
    I'm all for it.

I have not seen it happen yet though.
    I hope it will happen, and that someone will share their success stories here with us.

Since my HENDRICKSON adventures, I'm not too eager to experiment with big numbers on 1040s anymore.

I'm a big fan of the LoR and Lawful Money cash:)
    Lawful Money has been working very well for us.
    I tend to sanitize a good example and stick with it. Here the NY Tax Authority contemplated a return carefully enough to add a refund for School Tax Credit of $125:

I will certainly respect your Rules of Evidence that this is sanitized to the point of being unverified.

The new slang for redemption by the Blood is Plead Guilty to the Facts ONLY!

What are you going to do about it? I have done nothing wrong!

We can't arraign this guy! He does not understand the nature and cause of the accusation if we cannot make him feel guilty... Somebody tell him we called Jesus and he is no longer Forgiven and Redeemed!

Redeem the lawful money and climb out from under the national debt/guilt. It amuses me that Jesus warned the central bankers about the children.