Thread: Certificate of Origin

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by motla68 View Post
    Showing intent of a proof of claim here I do not suppose you have also any evidence that this successfully worked at a traffic stop do you? For the benefit of all who would like to see a completed process. Thank you
    I watched but did not collect papers. I might be able to get my hands on some. The citations for no DL, insurance and plates were abated R4C simply but the police kept the car in the impound lot for 14 months before they realized they had stolen it and gave it back to the owner. He had to puff up the tires to drive it off the impound lot.

I am taking the long way around this issue, mostly because it is so much fun. This just gets better and better. Stealing the Treasures of Jerusalem - especially the fact of Mary MAGDALENE (the Braider - Levite maidens wove the fringe on the Veil) moving to France and raising surviving children - the Bloodline of Jesus CHRIST, was justified by the thief's mother, Eleanor of AQUITAINE. She did that by adopting the traditions of jettison and flotsam, salvage. Richard LIONHEART did not steal anything from Jerusalem - he salvaged it.

Set the hole for the date, and hang it in the morning sun. See how the spot will be on 8:30?

This one is for at night:

Hold the hole up to the North Star (Polaris) and align the lever with the Pointer Stars of Ursa Major (Big Dipper) to read the time at night.
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Last edited by David Merrill; 03-20-11 at 02:37 PM.