Thread: Notorial Protest

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    JohnnyCash
    'smatter BY, cat got your tongue? Have you been instructed not to respond?

BTW, I read your latest and found no typographical errors this time - congrats on that. I see the court is quoting from Black's Law which is comforting since many of us here use it too. And I couldn't help but notice your displeasure at the court finding for the little guy, the debtor, and not the creditors (banking cabal).

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCash View Post

BTW, I read your latest and found no typographical errors this time - congrats on that. I see the court is quoting from Black's Law which is comforting since many of us here use it too. And I couldn't help but notice your displeasure at the court finding for the little guy, the debtor, and not the creditors (banking cabal).

Looking over Jay's profile on Forbes I suspect that if he were actually registered and posting here, he would reveal his identity. I believe you perceive cyberspace as much smaller than it actually is in reality. There are so many people out there all under alias identities (except for a few of us) that it is futile to consider you have made a match just because somebody's opinions are in alignment with somebody else's.

However if you have matched up his IP and email address then I think you are onto something...

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCash View Post

Apparently ..You, JohnnyCash..
    have no cognitive thought Process, as to empirical evidence

Simply this ...

Before I personally commence an Action, or Process, I should have a good understanding of the Method, and the Rrebuttal

I have nothing to do with any Quatloosian Venue, and am moste certainly not a QuatLoser

My original supposition still begs a coherent Answer