Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to use this Lesson Plan.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by LearnTheLaw View Post
    Thanks for this piece of the puzzle, however I have a question in regards to this "the user voluntarily incurs the obligation".

If "We the people" have no other choice but to use FRN's, then isn't it no longer "Voluntary"???

"Waivers of Constitutional rights not only must be voluntary, but must be knowing, intelligent acts done with sufficient awareness of the relevant circumstances and likely consequences."
    Brady v. U.S., 397 U.S. 742 (1970)
    You could avoid the usage of FRNs via self-production, trade and barter, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
    You could avoid the usage of FRNs via self-production, trade and barter, etc.
    Yes I could barter or use a private currency, but not everyone in this country is willing to do business that way.

That wasn't the purpose of my post.

Since the Gov, IRS and the Courts all operate under 'Equity' or 'Contract' law I thought everyone here would find that quote useful since coercion nullifies all contracts

Since the Gov, IRS and the Courts all operate under 'Equity' or 'Contract' law I thought everyone here would find that quote useful since coercion nullifies all contracts
    Depends if you can get a court to acknowledge such or ... raise the heat sufficiently high enough they dismiss one's case on the grounds of "In the interest of justice ...."

Yes I could barter or use a private currency, but not everyone in this country is willing to do business that way.
    That's exactly what I've been thinking! Just so you know, I would trade with you, if geography wasn't a problem. I imagine there are thousands of people who would be willing to trade amongst themselves, if only they could do it with any practicality.

JohnnyCash
    I'm willing to trade. One venue we could use is http://cryptothrift.com
    What are you looking to buy and/or sell?

JohnnyCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith Alan View Post
    That's exactly what I've been thinking! Just so you know, I would trade with you, if geography wasn't a problem. I imagine there are thousands of people who would be willing to trade amongst themselves, if only they could do it with any practicality.
    That's funny; I offered to trade with the disinfo agents a month ago ... and they ran away!
    Last edited by JohnnyCash; 04-08-14 at 01:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCash View Post
    That's funny; I offered to trade with the disinfo agents a month ago ... and they ran away!
    Here's something I've been working on ...Name:  GOOD DEED CERTIFICATE.jpeg
Views: 1419
Size:  59.5 KBName:  GOOD DEED CERTIFICATE REVERSE.jpeg
Views: 1253
Size:  15.6 KB

JohnnyCash
    What good or service are you considering, Keith? That scrip reminds me of Ithaca Hours. The banking cabal allows these local currencies so long as they don't become nationwide. Certainly better than FRNs but experience shows these aren't really needed when we have Lawful Money of the US, commodities, and bitcoin to trade with. Pretty much universally accepted. And the banksters cannot stop any of them.
    Last edited by JohnnyCash; 07-27-14 at 07:50 PM.

(2) Any payment, conveyance, transfer, assignment, or delivery of property or interest therein, made to or for the account of the United States, or as otherwise directed, pursuant to this subdivision or any rule, regulation, instruction, or direction issued hereunder shall to the extent thereof be a full acquittance and discharge for all purposes of the obligation of the person making the same; and no person shall be held liable in any court for or in respect to anything done or omitted in good faith in connection with the administration of, or in pursuance of and in reliance on, this subdivision, or any rule, regulation, instruction, or direction issued hereunder.

Can someone explain this "Like I'm 5."

I get the lawful money redemption, but, at some point in the 30's, redemption no longer existed. The currency changed, weren't redeemable anymore. I'm sure the ones printed prior were, but, at this point, with the more current bills, I feel as if the words "discharge" carry more weight.

We receive bank checks for currency. I get a loan, I increase the amount of currency. I pay it back, that amount of currency still exists in the system, at least within the credits/debits within the banks. When banks need cash, they can get federal reserve notes, which really are just paper representations of commercial loans (chopped up into little tiny increments).

I just need to understand the "discharge" process. Since we don't get paid actual money for anything anymore, presentment with bank notes, promissory notes then allow us to "discharge" a debt? Maybe give a scenario of the process.

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Alan View Post
    Here's something I've been working on ...Name:  GOOD DEED CERTIFICATE.jpeg
Views: 1419
Size:  59.5 KBName:  GOOD DEED CERTIFICATE REVERSE.jpeg
Views: 1253
Size:  15.6 KB
    Fetching twist on redemption!