Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Basis in Law

Basis in Law

David, I have read everything you have posted on this topic and am still having trouble understanding part 2 of your position. I have tried to address this on other forums, but you seem to not answer my question.

You have two prongs to your position:
    1) You can redeem FRN's for Lawful money
    2) Lawful money is not taxable.

I will ignore point 1, while I do not agree with your view, part 2 is more problematic.

Under the code, anything of value regardless of form, is taxable. If I get paid Canadian Dollars, Mexican Pesos, Euro, British Pounds, FRN's I am viewed as getting something of value, which is taxable to me. If someone gives me a car, a painting, or anything else of value, I am taxed on that value. What I don't understand, and can not find, having gone through the regulations, IRS Code, and case law, is what is the authority to exclude redeemed lawful money.

Assuming you are redeeming FRN's for lawful money, at a 1-1 exchange rate, the value of lawful money can be determined, and therefore should still be taxable. Assuming lawful money doesn't exist in tangible form, any cash, checks, of transfers I get are paid in FRN's when paid, and subsequently converted. This brief moment in time is enough time to to be taxable. Even if in your hold them for even 1 millisecond, it is enough to be taxable, prior to the conversion

All I am looking for is some case law, IRS Code sections, IRS regulations, or even Private letter ruling that you have gotten from the IRS, that supports your position on the nontaxability of lawful money, which clearly has value, and when paid to you, needs converting.

You should be able to lay out the authority very simply, in order to support your position. I do;t need historical documents, or definitions, just the law.
    I hope posting here will provide you with a chance to post your support free of "censorship".

Please just answer my question directly, specifically, and only referance valid laws and cases.

Quote Originally Posted by NYGMan-Tax View Post
    David, I have read everything you have posted on this topic and am still having trouble understanding part 2 of your position. I have tried to address this on other forums, but you seem to not answer my question.

I will ignore point 1, while I do not agree with your view, part 2 is more problematic.

Under the code, anything of value regardless of form, is taxable. If I get paid Canadian Dollars, Mexican Pesos, Euro, British Pounds, FRN's I am viewed as getting something of value, which is taxable to me. If someone gives me a car, a painting, or anything else of value, I am taxed on that value. What I don't understand, and can not find, having gone through the regulations, IRS Code, and case law, is what is the authority to exclude redeemed lawful money.

Assuming you are redeeming FRN's for lawful money, at a 1-1 exchange rate, the value of lawful money can be determined, and therefore should still be taxable. Assuming lawful money doesn't exist in tangible form, any cash, checks, of transfers I get are paid in FRN's when paid, and subsequently converted. This brief moment in time is enough time to to be taxable. Even if in your hold them for even 1 millisecond, it is enough to be taxable, prior to the conversion

All I am looking for is some case law, IRS Code sections, IRS regulations, or even Private letter ruling that you have gotten from the IRS, that supports your position on the nontaxability of lawful money, which clearly has value, and when paid to you, needs converting.

You should be able to lay out the authority very simply, in order to support your position. I do;t need historical documents, or definitions, just the law.
    I hope posting here will provide you with a chance to post your support free of "censorship".

Please just answer my question directly, specifically, and only referance valid laws and cases.
    I am afraid your beginning this journey has biased your perspective and I will only come across as evasive. That is to say you have been posting on Quatloos and I have not really been spending any time trying to convince anybody there. Wserra has a slur campaign on American remedy going and I will be a bit brutal with a reality check, he has revealed that there are many intelligent people who have filed Libels of Review and more importantly, he will not tell you how many PACER hits his search inquiries reveal because it is likely he knows of maybe a thousand identical cases. Most importantly he has no reason to explain how all these victims seem quite happy with dismissed cases and remain cordial and respectful of me.

So I am informing you and notifying you plainly that there is something indeed that you are missing. There is a big whoosh as something goes over your head and you are trying to bring that misunderstanding to light by bringing a big Wserra presumption here:

The law says that Federal Reserve notes may be redeemed in lawful money by demand. Actually it uses a pronoun "They" when Congress is otherwise very specific so I believe that "People" works as well in that pronoun. I do not say that FRN's can be redeemed for lawful money. The law, read in plain English indicates that there is a difference between FRN's and lawful money because one is redeemed in the other.

What I say is that people can make their demand like the law says. There is no harm in making a simple demand. You can buy a stamp for a few bucks and most banks will accept your "restricted endorsement" with no problem. Many times you need not even sign your demand - the stamp works for your signature.

I should address that putting a stamp on a bill does nothing at all except teach people, get them curious and I imagine that hundreds of people have looked up the law just due to the stamp circulating on money. Once you have the cash in hand you have lawful money.

Your second premise is also faulty. Lawful money is not taxable? Reserve currency is taxable. US notes are not a reserve currency. When you demand lawful money you can presume that you are receiving US notes in the form of FRN's. The currency you receive is not a reserve currency and therefore your income is outside the scope of the Federal Reserve System. Title 26 no longer applies to you.

That is basically how it works but you being from Quatloos I will add that Wserra and his crew there do not decide whether or not to send Refund Checks from the Treasury - IRS agents at the instructions of government attorneys do. That is where the rubber meets the road and you can skip over to some interesting demonstrations by clicking here.

I have clobbered the slur campaign by the bottom of the second page there. But as you read onward you will realize that all the redicule and sucking up to Wserra is about the presumption that people doing this are demanding metal - which is unrealistic.

I have been watching you with a little more interest than the others because you have yet to adopt an infantile insulting posture. So I am going to presume for now that you are being genuine and when you persist on putting words in my mouth, like here, you will be hearing about that and I will be ignoring the rhetoric around your presumptions as well, like here.

Regards,

David Merrill.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 10-15-12 at 03:16 AM.

Is there a reason you have registered three times from three different email addresses?

P.S. I truly did not read NYGman's post past the presumptions. So if any member is curious about some of the post please bring that up. I enjoy speaking about this always.

What I do not enjoy is the attorney tactic of deciding the premise before asking the questions. If you set up a faulty foundation for somebody else to debate from, that is stacking the cards in my opinion.

Additionally NYGman has set up two additional accounts with StSC. The two unused ones have been permanently banished. I am curious though - were the other two to colleagues of yours? More likely you were having confusion about our two-post rule. That is to avoid non-human members registering.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 10-15-12 at 03:27 AM.

Maybe you would better understand it as the right to be heard. - The way I focus on making your demand. That is why we are wise to keep a separate evidence repository under our control with the competent clerk of court at the USDC.

Like I explained over on Quatloos there is no case law or supporting opinions because the judges and IRS attorneys are smart enough not to break the law.

Where I want to go though is into the power of a suitor's word.

Isa 58:14 Then shalt thou delight thyself in the LORD; and I will cause thee to ride upon the high places of the earth, and feed thee with the heritage of Jacob thy father: for the mouth of the LORD hath spoken it.
    They shall be redeemed in lawful money on demand...

For the IRS to make a separate assessment is to not just depend on hearsay - but to prefer it. Especially after there are numerous non-endorsements on the paychecks, or a copy of the non-endorsement Signature Page (electronic deposit) in the IRS file and in the USDC evidence repository. The suitor expresses his word by making the demand.

And like I keep explaining to the Quatlosers we are all quite grateful that they are not the ones cutting the Refund Checks. The IRS attorneys are doing that. They do not write letters of explanation - they just forgive.

Regards,

David Merrill.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 10-16-12 at 11:38 PM.

P.S. Please do not get me wrong - I am grateful you came to inquire:

From NYGman's profile:

A real live tax lawyer, who actually knows the tax law, and seeks the truth, but despises lies
    You have me thinking along new lines, assuming your inquiries are genuine. [Which I doubt because you imposed a false premise of my posture.]

I like the idea that Congress meant "They" to be "People" - listen carefully:

Taken literally this supports my substitution of People into the pronoun "They". The people are redeemed from the mortgage that saved the Federal Reserve from the twenty-year charter expiring in 1933.

I expect that you will return to Quatloos in the Wserra fashion and report that you have "won" by me not producing any "proof", even when unencumbered by the heavy censoring. I expect that will work out as well as Wserra's slur campaign is going so far.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 10-15-12 at 09:27 AM.

That's an interesting statement that I have never seen stated before.
    I have never heard of the IRS collecting a value tax.
    I thought the IRS collects income tax?
    Treefarmer

There is power in the blood of Jesus

Anthony Joseph

Assuming, as David Merrill does, that you are genuine in your inquest, let us delve into your opinions further:

As to your "point 1", I believe David Merrill has answered that sufficiently and proficiently citing the code, and relevant cases, relating to the issue. However, one little word may be the cause of confusion:

It is, "They shall be redeemed in lawful money on demand..." rather than your "point 1" which reads, "You can redeem FRN's for Lawful money". That may be an overlooked distinction but I believe it makes a difference. FRNs redeemed in lawful money suggests that the very same paper functions as lawful money if the demand is made on the record. It makes no difference that the paper "appears" the same to the eye; that paper is now redeemed and the remedy from the fees/tax associated with endorsing elastic currency and credit exists between your ears and is extant pursuant to the law.

So your potential obfuscation by using the word "for" rather than "in" is refuted for cause.

Your next point, which you feel is "more problematic", is that anything of value is taxable. While that may be true for most, that truth is based on the presumption that whoever acquires "anything of value" is a voluntary signature endorser of the elastic currency and credit of the Federal Reserve thereby creating a tax burden on anything of value obtained by way of said signature endorsement.

The premise and presumption of voluntary participation with the FED's system of false balances is why you posit "anything of value is taxable". So in that regard you are correct; whether you recieve eggs, cars, furniture, clothes, gold, silver, pesos, etc., if one consents or acquiesces to the presumed notion that one is a willing participant in the FED's credit and currency system, than there is a tax burden associated with "anything of value".

That tax burden of "anything of value" would be considered compelled servitude/slavery if not for the extant and required written-in remedy in the law found at Title 12 U.S.C. ?411. That remedy relieves culpability of debt-enslavement since participation and endorsement is voluntary. One simply can make one's demand clear and on the record of one's intent and desire to be set apart from the abomination of false balances and the chattelization of human flesh and bone as the surety-bond substance behind the elasticity of the FED's currency and credit.

Wow, Anthony Joseph, that was a very well thought out response. It was the best one I've read about how redeeming lawful money gives remedy against servitude. Thanks. I understand it better now.

Anthony Joseph
    Quote Originally Posted by Seosaidh View Post
    Wow, Anthony Joseph, that was a very well thought out response. It was the best one I've read about how redeeming lawful money gives remedy against servitude. Thanks. I understand it better now.

You are quite welcome.

The most important part of this issue is getting "remedy between your ears" and forming the record. This does not, however, guarantee you will be without strife or not be subject to further "tests" of your conviction. The truth does have power but it is God Almighty who decides how the truth will manifest for each of us. So there may be some who heard the truth and acted upon the truth but yet felt somehow "it didn't work". We have to remember it is not for us to decide if it "worked", it is our desire to seek and act upon the truth even though we may think "it didn't work" out of our lack of understanding or knowledge of God's Will.

The record is clear and it is ultimately God who judges the record. He will decide the manifestation and outcome of our actions and the actions of others. All we can do is act in honor, truth and peace as best we can and pray that He will lead us upon the righteous path regardless of our potential misguided notions of failure.

I find that part to be most challenging for me, keeping my thoughts and faith in check in the face of what sometimes seems like total ignorance, disregard and dismissiveness from those who are with the charge of administering and guarding the Kingdom - IN GOD WE TRUST and SO HELP ME GOD.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Joseph View Post
    You are quite welcome.

The most important part of this issue is getting "remedy between your ears" and forming the record. This does not, however, guarantee you will be without strife or not be subject to further "tests" of your conviction. The truth does have power but it is God Almighty who decides how the truth will manifest for each of us. So there may be some who heard the truth and acted upon the truth but yet felt somehow "it didn't work". We have to remember it is not for us to decide if it "worked", it is our desire to seek and act upon the truth even though we may think "it didn't work" out of our lack of understanding or knowledge of God's Will.

The record is clear and it is ultimately God who judges the record. He will decide the manifestation and outcome of our actions and the actions of others. All we can do is act in honor, truth and peace as best we can and pray that He will lead us upon the righteous path regardless of our potential misguided notions of failure.

I find that part to be most challenging for me, keeping my thoughts and faith in check in the face of what sometimes seems like total ignorance, disregard and dismissiveness from those who are with the charge of administering and guarding the Kingdom - IN GOD WE TRUST and SO HELP ME GOD.
    That is all very well put Anthony Joseph. I want to describe that trust system (fiat currency) a little better for the readers.

The IN GOD WE TRUST trust began in 1863.

United States currency has the inscription “In God We Trust” in a place the Secretary decides is appropriate.
    The SO HELP ME GOD is the swearing in of public officials - a fungible fidelity bond: