Thread: DL was NOT provided or used as ID

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Sorry I was so brief.

It means that they don't have to find the owner. They just notify the Last Registered Owner. In other words when you forfeit it, they don't believe you are the owner, unless you are the Last Registered Owner.
    That is why the Last Registered owner should notify the Department of revenue recorders the vehicle has been sold for lawful money and is no longer a pledged Item in commerce.

What is stopping us from "selling" (actually redeeming) the car from the TRUST (legal name) into the hands of the man (true name) and then recording that fact with the District Court Clerk and then informing the Department of revenue of that record?

Since I can put whatever I want into the TRUST, I should be able to redeem something from the Trust and have it recognized by the STATE.

To me, this is just another power of lawful money redemption.

With my recorded demand and use of lawful money per 12-USC 411, I can redeem not only the car, but the Drivers license, the plates and the VIN from the lien of the Federal Reserve and the subjugation of system.

RE-venue would then be illegal and unlawful trespass/seizure on those items. I would have to see a passport from the re-venue officer or the courts before any items could be seized.

And what would be a passport from the STATE? A return by the STATE to Lawful money use, of course, I doubt that is going to happen any time soon...

That leaves the STATE no Standing on the Land without habeas corpus or a living victim of injury or actual property damage.

Being lost at sea and elastic currency is as much an issue for the STATE as it is and has been for the patriot movement.

Now I can see how all are equal under the LAW.
    Last edited by martin earl; 03-31-11 at 07:32 PM.