Thread: Usufruct Surrender Remedy

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Joseph View Post
    Thank you Doug; excellent summation.
    Thanks Anthony!

Your contributions are helping me find more clarity as I meditate on them.

Here are some more insights that hit me as I meditated on your comments about "adverse claims":

1. When companies, as sub-corps under the charter of the US Corp, send us bills, they cannot be "charging" us as that would be making an "adverse claim" against itself, and making itself an "enemy of State". So, if the "bill is not a bill" (a charge, an adverse claim), then what is it? Perhaps it is exactly as it says on most bills... a "PAYMENT"... a credit voucher that is capable, upon indorsement, of transferring (surrendering) a portion of the equitable title to the public credit that you are are "entitled" to as "one of the people" who are the source of the credit of the nation.

2. If money is essentially just a medium of exchange, then why couldn't "bills" simply act AS money, once indorsed as "Received" and signed on the front with lawful money demand, and then, on the back, just write, "For Deposit Only to the account of United States Treasury (12 USC 342)" [or to each State's treasury/clearinghouse as #3 proposes]?

3. I just watched about an hour long presentation on http://endofamerica.com (Snapshots here) which explained how soon the US Dollar will lose its power as the international reserve currency. If that happens, we will desperately need a replacement domestically, just as internationally it is already being replaced by the BRICS countries. Perhaps each of the united States could agree to use "indorsed bills" as "currency", and form trade agreements among themselves just as BRICS did. Just form State clearinghouses to process this "currency", and grant every man and woman over 18 a $10,000/month credit limit to stimulate this new economic paradigm with a currency that is "labor-backed". To qualify for this "credit limit", one would have to provide proof monthly that one is actually working and truly producing an economic benefit so that inflation does not undermine the State's local economy, and its exchange rate with other States in their agreements.

All it would take to get this started would be a brave Governor who would simply declare a "State of Emergency" and implement this policy, and undertake a State-wide educational campaign explaining this policy to its inhabitants and its neighboring States. This emergency truly may occur as a result of what happens July 1, 2014.

Can you imagine how immediately popular this first State would become overnight! Everyone who was unemployed would immediately move there so they could "pay" their "bills", and work at a job they truly enjoyed and was effectively contributing a product or service that is abundantly in demand because of the last 20 years of people going without things because they couldn't afford them?

This model would stimulate local economies, since the currency is local-based. It would restore manufacturing to America. And if suppressed inventions were released, it would change the world!

This model has been proven to work already. The George Rapp Harmony Society is one example. Lincoln's "Greenback" Monetary Policy is another.

Maybe ex-Minnesota Governor Jesse Ventura needs to be approached with this proposal...
    Last edited by doug555; 09-13-14 at 03:57 PM.

JohnnyCash
    I don't see the need for replacement "bills" when we have all this bitcoin, gold & silver, and lawful money available.

Anthony Joseph
    Quote Originally Posted by doug555 View Post
    Thanks Anthony!

Your contributions are helping me find more clarity as I meditate on them.

Here are some more insights that hit me as I meditated on your comments about "adverse claims":

1. When companies, as sub-corps under the charter of the US Corp, send us bills, they cannot be "charging" us as that would be making an "adverse claim" against itself, and making itself an "enemy of State". So, if the "bill is not a bill" (a charge, an adverse claim), then what is it? Perhaps it is exactly as it says on most bills... a "PAYMENT"... a credit voucher that is capable, upon indorsement, of transferring (surrendering) a portion of the equitable title to the public credit that you are are "entitled" to as "one of the people" who are the source of the credit of the nation.

2. If money is essentially just a medium of exchange, then why couldn't "bills" simply act AS money, once indorsed as "Received" and signed on the front with lawful money demand, and then, on the back, just write, "For Deposit Only to the account of United States Treasury (12 USC 342)" [or to each State's treasury/clearinghouse as #3 proposes]?

3. I just watched about an hour long presentation on http://endofamerica.com (Snapshots here) which explained how soon the US Dollar will lose its power as the international reserve currency. If that happens, we will desperately need a replacement domestically, just as internationally it is already being replaced by the BRICS countries. Perhaps each of the united States could agree to use "indorsed bills" as "currency", and form trade agreements among themselves just as BRICS did. Just form State clearinghouses to process this "currency", and grant every man and woman over 18 a $10,000/month credit limit to stimulate this new economic paradigm with a currency that is "labor-backed". To qualify for this "credit limit", one would have to provide proof monthly that one is actually working and truly producing an economic benefit so that inflation does not undermine the State's local economy, and its exchange rate with other States in their agreements.

All it would take to get this started would be a brave Governor who would simply declare a "State of Emergency" and implement this policy, and undertake a State-wide educational campaign explaining this policy to its inhabitants and its neighboring States. This emergency truly may occur as a result of what happens July 1, 2014.

Can you imagine how immediately popular this first State would become overnight! Everyone who was unemployed would immediately move there so they could "pay" their "bills", and work at a job they truly enjoyed and was effectively contributing a product or service that is abundantly in demand because of the last 20 years of people going without things because they couldn't afford them?

This model would stimulate local economies, since the currency is local-based. It would restore manufacturing to America. And if suppressed inventions were released, it would change the world!

This model has been proven to work already. The George Rapp Harmony Society is one example. Lincoln's "Greenback" Monetary Policy is another.

Maybe ex-Minnesota Governor Jesse Ventura needs to be approached with this proposal...
    A smart man I sometimes speak with says, "EVERY claim in a conventional court setting is 'United States' vs. 'United States'.

Think about that for a minute and then ponder the 'adverse claim' philosophy as it relates to that paradigm.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Joseph View Post
    A smart man I sometimes speak with says, "EVERY claim in a conventional court setting is 'United States' vs. 'United States'.

Think about that for a minute and then ponder the 'adverse claim' philosophy as it relates to that paradigm.
    Thank you AJ!