Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
It is classical STRAWMAN REDEMPTION. That is why I included sworn transcript from Walker TODD.

I was oriented about the STRAWMAN REDEMPTION when the first guys who tried it got out of prison for it and began composing their UCC nonsense around it. I rejected it immediately because it never gets results when you try enforcing the lien; except that it is basically the motivation behind the 2007 Court Security Act adopted uniformly by the States. Since then the results are many prison sentences.

If that is what you call ignorant AJ, that is what I would rather be. Variations on this mythology, that the birth certificate is more than a health record or population census causes great sorrow.

Regards,

David Merrill.

P.S. I had some direct experiences with the "UCC Guru" who would hold meetings on Wednesday lunchtimes at the Science of Mind church. Three local suitors insisted I check it out. He did not make a lot of sense and I asked a couple questions and he got upset with me.

The suitors stuck with him to watch and went to the courthouse when it was time to protect his UCC Lien. I hear the judge heard them both out carefully and said, I don't see any law there.

The UCC Guru was ordered to pay off all the attorney costs of his victim on his way out of the courthouse or go to jail.

P.P.S. I will often rely on such an experience for a final evaluation so if Boris gets results then I will examine them with fresh eyes.
http://www.iamsomedude.com/pdf/mortg...d_Redacted.pdf

If you deem it worthy, take the time to look this over and explain why the HOSPITAL was named as a defendant, and why the case was voluntarily withdrawn so quickly after filing it.