Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
I tried in another post to say I don't utilize the "all transactions" method. I am not even sure what that is. i keep it very simple. For example if the W-2 says 150000 then line 21 is (150000) and all other sections are either blank or zero. I have had great success like this but in 2013 was flagged as friv filing. I have been able to remove the presumption and therefore the 10k has gone away. But the wheels of bureaucracy go slow. One department is not necessarily talking to another.

Try not to think of THEM or THEY and think of this as a COMPUTER scanning the return and hitting on the possibility of a friv filing. Once you are in the cross hairs [old typewriter term] it takes a bit of time to be removed. It is just the way it is. I don't see it as despots or criminal like others do. To each their own.

In fact in some cases i see the tribulation as a benefit to the one who is being tried. I know now I have gone too far. See attached a commentary I just finished on chapter one of the great book of Jonah. Enjoy.

Full exception and exemption comes in church. Otherwise there remains a presumption which must be rebutted absent dishonor.

Jonah Ch 1 Commentary.pdf

Attachment 2526

Regards,
MJ
MJ,

I guess my last question regarding your method (W-2 to Line 21), did you include a supporting schedule with the filing? Your method has the 'net result' of the 'all transactions' method that one suitor suggests should include the supporting schedule with the filing.