Thread: Birth Certificate - What it is

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    The adversarial was me being adverse to a Administrative process that tells me who i must be to accommodate the answers that cant be questioned YES i could have been handle this adversary on paper where non persons have standing To admit i was wrong is significant to the remedy and where no one need follow adversely not speaking THE CLERK wont or will enter on the record in the case associated to **TICKET NUMBER HERE** (“Case”) a restricted/special appearance of the DEFENDANT, without prejudice, to challenge jurisdiction. Please note, this is NOT to be construed as a general appearance or consent or a plea of any kind. Further, as the DEFENDANT has appeared, you must recall and quash the outstanding bench warrant in this Case.

Quote Originally Posted by xparte View Post
    Further, as the DEFENDANT has appeared, you must recall and quash the outstanding bench warrant in this Case.
    Bench warrant's have no effect on a man/woman if they don't use the BC NAME.
    Bench warrants are not come to the door knock, knock type warrants.
    They are a warrant for anyone answering to the BC NAME.
    Meaning if you use the DL and get pulled over by the police you are going to jail.
    If you get asked for ID buy the police and you show government issue based of the BC you are going to jail.
    Anyone that Identifies them self as the bench warrant person is going to jail.

I had police at my door asking for the PERSON.
    Family members asked for a warrant, there was none, told them sorry can't help you now go away.
    They came by again and called and said that they would drop the ticket if I showed up to the station and dealt with the bench warrant.
    Instead we bonded the case and it was removed from the files.
    They had to try to trick me to show up for the BC name.
    I didn't and they didn't get a surety.