Thread: Birth Certificate - What it is

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BLBereans View Post
    True; whoever claims to own, takes the full liability of the thing owned. The person is useless and worthless without some one who lives transmitting energy and labor through it. It is presumed that will happen, and, said person's transmissions and transactions are speculated against and then used as the "collateral" behind the nation's currency.
    Well maybe the state and the original purpose wasn't intended to be harmful to you and the reason state issues the certificate is so that you can use it to your advantage. But the disinformation is designed to make you not see that the state is willingly taking liability for the person as opposed to the bankster controlled MSM which has hidden the truth from you. Consider the trustee that hates you, vs. the trustee that loves you. The trustee that hates you knows how much you have and how wealthy you are would rather give you a million dollars buried under layers of cow poop and call it a sculpture hoping you will throw it away and not dig deeper.

Like I've mentioned over and over, cop asked me if I had a birth certificate. I replied that I was unaware of having (that means 'holding as a fiduciary or surety') any such thing. I asked, "Don't the birth certificates you are referring to belong to the State?" (He kept going on and shouting how we were "in the State of ..." trying to intentionally get me into an aggressive mode and thereby he undermined the King's Peace and offended the Crown in the process.--so I put the question to him about "the State" he was going on and on about.) He replied: "Yes." I asked "And so if it belongs to the State the 'names' on the thing you call a birth certificate also belong to the State then, right?" { I already knew the answers but figured but all his talk about "the State" the questions popped into my head and maybe subconsciously I felt it important to get the facts through his skull.} He replied "Yes." And I replied: "Well as far as I know I'm not the state. So how can any of those things be mine." He instantly said "I want you to leave!" Yet he was the one who got in my way and started the chat not me. I asked "How about me and my friend stay and continue to talk for a while?" He said "I want you to leave?" I said: "You know what. I decided that I will leave."

I have little respect for anyone who disrespects the office and the uniform while wearing it. Yet, I showed all of them love, patience and kindness throughout the entire 45 minute or so theft of my time.

Now before the BC question, I had been asked if I had a last name, SSN, date of birth, if I was unemployed. And I got ask those things TWICE by two cops including the tiny-sized duty officer. I am neither employed, employable, unemployed nor self-employed. I said however that I have the right to work. Employment is a servitude. I made it clear: no last name, no date of birth, no 'residence'. "Where is your house?" "North of here." "Is it in the city or is it in 'the count'?" "As far as I know its on the side of a hill not to far from {the forest or whatever obvious terrain marker} about {X} miles from here *pointing* straight that way I'd say." 100% honesty. "Where you born over here?" *cop points to the ground* "When you're a baby you don't tend to remember much of anything, right? As far as my family records show I was born in my family's private household." (just illustrations of Q&A)

I have even been asked if I have a "cell phone number". "What is your cellphone number?" {Last I checked ain't a cellphone!} Answer: "As far as I know my cell phone has a number. I'm unaware of having a cellphone number. Those are for cellphones aren't they?" This is truth. If you answer as 'having' (holding as in owning or being surety for it) they will take you as in ownership of a legal construct of a public utility--seriously. I was also asked about my home phone number. I was perplexed: "As far as I know that is the number of the telephone or telephone line itself. I'm unaware of it being MY number."

I had two forms of I.D.: one of which is a motorist competency certificate in card form. The other was a special driving license or evidence of the right to drive issued to me as non-resident (let's just say it was court issued)--neither ID were of U.S. State jurisdiction. He himself even asserted the validity of the license which he himself called a driver's license when he asked "Do you have any other license? Have you ever applied for any other license?" Now to apply for something means to do it willingly--and if you say yes you will be buying "the whole horse" of his meaning. To be a party to anything means to so WILLINGLY by definition. Keep that in mind. I had never been arrested or actually convicted of any crime. Truth is: I have never applied for any licenses, passports or anything of the kind he was suggesting.

I had earlier even asked him if he would like to shoot me or arrest me too because he was getting very red in the face and angry and spitting like a total psychopath. Honestly, I was 110% in the right. The first cop simply approached me out of curiosity. 'We just like to know who is out here?" I suppose going to a vending machine at night (as if that matters) to get two drinks and return to my car then drive to the same parking spot I left to talk PEACEFULLY and QUIETLY with a friend (having made ZERO noise or commotion) on the private parking lot of a crowded shopping center with a hundred workers buzzing away was something full of astonishment and wonder? TBH, the duty boss (3rd policy enforcement officer) came off as a total psychopath who shouldn't be holding office. He was angry over the realization that I'm not one of his subjects. The other two cops with him were pretty cool guys. If I ran the department, I'd probably have fired or demoted the duty boss and promoted the more senior cop (bigger guy and far more sane and in control IMHO.)

Keep in mind, not holding any public office of any kind == no last name. Wouldn't it be pretty odd for me to confess to all the liabilities of someone holding an office yet receiving ZERO benefits, pay. Why would I do something as freaking stupid as that? I have never received a single dime of benefits from the U.S. government. I haven't even received ('receiving' can be a crime, btw) a dime of unemployment, welfare. So not on the public payroll, not on the public dole, no free public housing, no free public car, no free public anything: why should I have any liabilities that go with having received something I never got?

So why was he angry? Cos I aint his b--subject.
    Last edited by allodial; 12-05-15 at 07:29 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.