Thread: Express trust

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ohiofoiarequest View Post
    And we can all thank whatever sky wizard we pray to that contracts are voidable or reformable for various elements of Fraud, Mistake, etc. Ignorance of a peculiar or specific right is one of many things that can be shown on a properly drafted bill to give the chancellor a reason to come to the ignorant party's aid.
    Or, one may sit down as a Husbandman in the Earth stewarding a claim. But that would require a knowledge of international law and thusly the knowledge of the outer, inner and most holy courts.

Answer me this: Whereof is Property birthed? And whereof is Estate formed?
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post

Answer me this: Whereof is Property birthed? And whereof is Estate formed?
    yes, very good question to ask ourselves. Ive heard some say that property is what is proper to a man and this makes a lot more sense to me that anything else, would you agree?

and estate, is interest in a state, correct?

yes that is true and no man should trust another so to your point, I would always maintain do not trust one single word that I have ever written - study to show thyself approved.
    sometimes Im not sure I can even trust my self.. and consider that may be an even bigger problem than trusting others or maybe even why i dont trust others. if that makes sense, can anyone else relate to it?

All things are subject to the Husbandman for it is His Vineyard and thusly subject to His courts.
    i find myself puzzeled by this but I know you have covered it elsewhere and I should "get it" by now so I think I need to spend more time reading older posts again.

Thusly Claim, Dominion, Property, Estates should be examined carefully in regard to how these are established.
    yeah! one wrong move and... but on the other side of that coin, one can become paralyzed by too much caution. more study indeed required no doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    So possibly one reason that I simply pass over requests for more explanation is my way of providing way too much information? After all, should this be filed into the US Supreme Court under Rule 17.1 it could easily lead to hundreds of convicts, even confessed criminals demanding their cases be reviewed and retried because the judicial officers were defrauding their own courtrooms...

What I offer in the complaint is a quiet way around all that. After all, I appreciate the Men of Violence keeping a rein on Violent Men.
    possibly, but that would seem to indicate that you think some here might initiate such events. and it does seem reasonable (the quiet way around all that) but the system is chewing up lots of good men, women and families and it is certainly not getting any better in fact it seems to be steamrolling to say the least so I worry about the future for the very young and yet unborn here. does this not cross your mind?

Quote Originally Posted by pumpkin View Post
    The thing that really got me looking into law was the 501C3. The churches didn't ever need the exemption, and it didn't exist until the '50s. It is a blatant attempt for the servant to conquer his master's master.
    it would seem so.
    Quote Originally Posted by pumpkin View Post
    It is despicable. It takes God out of the hearts and minds of men concerning politics
    (this is where no preaching at the pulpit comes from). A government that will do this, will do anything and everything (already shown to be true). They are inspired by true evil (though most don't know or realize it).

well.. I can relate to this but i also consider it may be also part of a god or gods plan somehow. its hard to see it like this though but if so that would require lots of exercise in forgiveness i suppose. this is something I think about alot. why this is. I just truely hope that it is actually a divinely inspired plan instead of an evil one.

thanks
    Last edited by george; 12-27-15 at 11:33 PM.