Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The East India Company: The Original Corporate Raiders

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thus the economic imperialism Crown or physical guilt
    is a concept of the state so it must take the same road and the concept of the Church has traveled.The economy is auto- administered, the political state is no longer the absolute, all-inclusive entity, but is exclusively concerned with cannon rights alone,not devine our spiritual/cultural life is truly free, forgiveness 101 forgive them statesman for they know what they do.TRUMP the TRUTH

Quote Originally Posted by xparte View Post
    is a concept of the state so it must take the same road and the concept of the Church has traveled.The economy is auto- administered, the political state is no longer the absolute, all-inclusive entity, but is exclusively concerned with cannon rights alone,not devine our spiritual/cultural life is truly free, forgiveness 101 forgive them statesman for they know what they do.TRUMP the TRUTH
    There is one thing to extract something from the Bible and implement it. It is another to project into the Bible something that is not there.

Quote Originally Posted by xparte
    The image of the spiritual world in physical institutions, that is, the state which exists here on earth, but which is really an image of heavenly facts and personalities, but not a true image.
    If one people has a sky full if Nimrod, war and mammon how can the resulting "earth below" be for them patterned after a heaven full of the divine council ruled by the one named at Exodus 3:14? Different constellations, different models, different outcomes?

Name:  5abbc909f45dd0feaba78182d779e80a.jpg
Views: 399
Size:  44.4 KB

P.S. It has dawned one me that the crescent moon with the centered star is much like a bow and arrow with the star being where the grip on the bow or the tail of the bow would be. It is said that Qos was the name of the god the Edomites worshiped. One of Herod the Great's key governors (placed over Idumea by Herod) was named Costobarus (which means something like Qos is mighty). Qos is said to be mean 'bow' or to be the 'god of storms'. Qos/Kaus reminds of the word 'chaos'. Its worth noting, the Idumeans were still mindful of Qos worship even in Herod the Great's time. Was not Esau a hunter like Nimrod?
    Last edited by allodial; 05-04-16 at 03:35 AM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

?Online Etymology Dictionary my source forgiveness

Etymologies are not definitions; they're explanations of what our words meant and how they sounded 600 or 2,000 years ago.

The basic sources of this work are Weekley's "An Etymological Dictionary of Modern English," Klein's "A Comprehensive Etymological Dictionary of the English Language," "Oxford English Dictionary" (second edition), "Barnhart Dictionary of Etymology," Holthausen's "Etymologisches Wörterbuch der Englischen Sprache," and Kipfer and Chapman's "Dictionary of American Slang." A full list of print sources used in this compilation can be found here.

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    There is one thing to extract something from the Bible and implement it. It is another to project into the Bible something that is not there.

Thank you once again Allodial. I believe you validate my point about Prosbul (Papal Bull).

P.S. I may have meant xparte - but you are both great! It seems to me that you both have separate doors to the same library some times.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 05-04-16 at 03:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    I believe you validate my point about Prosbul (Papal Bull).
    I have always had the impression that the UN was formed specifically for the purpose of making sure the Tennis Court Oath situation wouldn't happen again (i.e. so that member states could not easily shake debt). And so you may also be validating that hunch. When "international security" means keeping mankind saddled with the heavy yoke of debt and bad karma, such speaks of a paradigm that is self-destructive.

The impression I get is that Nimrod used "religion" as a means of ensnaring (he was a hunter and who said he didn't hunt mean too?). Religion as a helpful guide for life here and hereafter is one thing. Religion as a tool for warmongers for prosecution of war is another. Same sound, totally different meanings in fact and in effect.
    Last edited by allodial; 05-04-16 at 03:50 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Quote Originally Posted by xparte View Post

Yes!!

Conversing with a trust expert, he questioned my Process Server's loyalty - How could I trust them? It was the intonation of the authority - being that the breach, waiting a month to serve the US Supreme Court opened up my authority. In words though, I explained how I could "trust" frightened people to behave in certain ways consistently. An hour and a half after closing, the process server came through sending my witness, eyes and evidence. This is the Patroon minutes for my Trustee character for the Resulting Trust. You want to save this to your disk:

Name:  U S  Supreme court affidavit.jpg
Views: 405
Size:  196.3 KB

Yes!!

Conversing with a trust expert, he questioned my Process Server's loyalty - How could I trust them? It was the intonation of the authority - being that the breach, waiting a month to serve the US Supreme Court opened up my authority. In words though, I explained how I could "trust" frightened people to behave in certain ways consistently. An hour and a half after closing, the process server came through sending my witness, eyes and evidence. This is the Patroon minutes for my Trustee character for the Resulting Trust. You want to save this to your disk:

Name:  U S  Supreme court affidavit.jpg
Views: 405
Size:  196.3 KB

Does somebody know Gary and/or Lucia? Could you tell me their number?

Does somebody know Gary and/or Lucia? Could you tell me their number?

Of course I was asking rhetorically to make my point, about a fearful process server. This is blatantly faulty process if you have trouble or cannot even contact the process server.

http://os.dc.gov/service/notary-and-...ation-services

and for a Certificate of Commission on Maria SOTO...

http://os.dc.gov/service/authentications

faqs... http://os.dc.gov/node/1123331

I will order one up in the morning. It will go well as a second page to the Affidavit. My query has produced Gary's phone number. Thank you for the message! I might advise him my opinion that without proper contact information on the Affidavit, the document is faulty.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 05-05-16 at 10:12 AM.

Judy is emailing a Commission Certificate to me and mailing the paper to my process server, later today. I will show you all.

Remember that western Judeo-Christianity bases finding of fact on the two-witness system.

Judy is emailing a Commission Certificate to me and mailing the paper to my process server, later today. I will show you all.

Remember that western Judeo-Christianity bases finding of fact on the two-witness system.
    "...At the mouth of two or three witnesses shall the matter be established..." Duet. 19:15
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!