Thread: David, How much for a guide that teaches how to set up an evidence depository?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    David,

Thank you for your kind attention. I am already subscribed to the lawfulmoneytrust.com site. The thoughts in my head are as follows:

The mass of people are completely ignorant of who they are and their history. In that state they are completely dangerous, and damaging to themselves and others. However, there are those that show an inclination to learn and be disabused of their ignorance, and therefore useful to others that prize liberty and justice like yourself.

will continue, have a hearing to attend.

Quote Originally Posted by Gavilan View Post
    David,

Thank you for your kind attention. I am already subscribed to the lawfulmoneytrust.com site. The thoughts in my head are as follows:

The mass of people are completely ignorant of who they are and their history. In that state they are completely dangerous, and damaging to themselves and others. However, there are those that show an inclination to learn and be disabused of their ignorance, and therefore useful to others that prize liberty and justice like yourself.

will continue, have a hearing to attend.

P.S. Doug posted a link recently showing how one can keep a deposit slip, demanding lawful money in your wallet and show that. Also, consider this record - a hat camera - when the young woman wanted my naked signature of endorsement on cash refunded on a cash purchase:

Play Hat Camera Video.
    Watch the video carefully. Watch the girl. - What she does and says.

Is it training?

Therefore she is not ignorant. Or is she?

I am saying that it is inconsequential. What you are creating should be from an incubator of love. Otherwise all you do is make stuff up; delusions and illusions.

So forgive all these folks you have judged ignorant and slothful.

Then you will have a proper incubator for natural law to comply - that genii comes forth; "Your wish is my command."

Watch how she simply offers that I might endorse the cash she livers unto me. A while back, I would pocket the cash and refuse to sign at all. That was very offensive.

BTW - if the endorsement is offered via digital keypad, just write in large letters; "Lawful Money."