Thread: The Constitution - An Estate in Trust for the Heirs of Freedom :

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    OK then. Now that we have a little right knowledge under our belt let’s take a look at the “Bill of Rights”.
    ( finally )

The Bill of Rights are also called the First Articles in Addendum to the Constitution. The Bill was heavily debated and quite the point of contention . Students of American Colonial History know the Constitution would never have come to be with out it. The Title “Bill of Rights” sets them apart from the remainder of “Amendments”. Something apparently lost to our Legislative Bodies for many years.

Let’s do some quick association.

Bill -- Think-- Bill of Fare -- Bill -- Think -- Bill of Lading.

OK. What do we have ? We have lists of things.

A Bill of Fare, more commonly Menu, is a list of prepared offerings at an eating establishment. A Bill of Lading is an acknowledgment that certain specified / listed , goods / property , have been received on board a conveyance as cargo, to be delivered to some specified destination and receiver. An inventory for delivery. But you knew that.

The concept of a Bill of Rights is nothing new. The Code of Hammurabi is considered a Bill of Rights.

The term was first applied in English Law in 1689. It was the short title for “An Act Declaring the Rights and Liberties of the Subject and Settling the Succession of the Crown”. The English Bill of Rights.

Now, knowing something of what your Rights are, what is the Bill of Rights ? A list of property. But whose property ? Ownership is set out in the Articles themselves.

1. Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

2. A well-regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

( Note : free State does not exclusively mean Government.

First and foremost ( STATE, n. [L., to stand, to be fixed.]

1. Condition; the circumstances of a being or thing at any given time. These circumstances may be internal, constitutional or peculiar to the being, or they may have relation to other beings. We say, the body is in a sound state, or it is in a weak state; or it has just recovered from a feeble state. The state of his health is good. The state of his mind is favorable for study. So we say, the state of public affairs calls for the exercise of talents and wisdom. In regard to foreign nations, our affairs are in a good state. So we say, single state, and married state.

4. Estate; possession. [See Estate.] )

Freedom is Your Estate . Your free State can be defended. You have the Right to Self defense as a Natural Right. Cats got claws. Bees got stings. Dogs got teeth. )

3. No soldier shall, in time of peace be quartered in any house, without the consent of the owner, nor in time of war, but in a manner to be prescribed by law.

4.The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.
    -----------------------------------
    I think you get the idea.

I contend the Constitution created an Estate in Trust, in which certain Rights of Use ( not Transferred in Total ) in Incorporeal Property were placed. Such Property, as Heir, to which I am Joint Owner, but can not properly exercise in my Own Private Capacity. This constitutes part of the Trust Property or Res. The Incorporeal part. It would be foolish of me to declare war against Belgium. Nor can I, in my Own Right, appoint an Ambassador or Trade Envoy to same, to represent an Estate to which I am a Joint Owner.

All other Personal Property not so listed and granted for Use are outside the Trust Res and therefore outside the purview of the Trust or it’s management / regulating creations.

I contend The Bill of Rights is a list of Personal Property specifically listed as Exclusive to the Heirs in their individual Personal and Joint Estates ( mine currently including, but not limited to, the meets and bounds of the County of Madison, Missouri State )
    ---------------------------------------------------

Whew. That’s enough for now.

Quote Originally Posted by Trust Guy View Post
    OK then. Now that we have a little right knowledge under our belt let’s take a look at the “Bill of Rights”.
    ( finally )

The Bill of Rights are also called the First Articles in Addendum to the Constitution. The Bill was heavily debated and quite the point of contention . Students of American Colonial History know the Constitution would never have come to be with out it. The Title “Bill of Rights” sets them apart from the remainder of “Amendments”. Something apparently lost to our Legislative Bodies for many years.

Let’s do some quick association.

Bill -- Think-- Bill of Fare -- Bill -- Think -- Bill of Lading.

OK. What do we have ? We have lists of things.

A Bill of Fare, more commonly Menu, is a list of prepared offerings at an eating establishment. A Bill of Lading is an acknowledgment that certain specified / listed , goods / property , have been received on board a conveyance as cargo, to be delivered to some specified destination and receiver. An inventory for delivery. But you knew that.

The concept of a Bill of Rights is nothing new. The Code of Hammurabi is considered a Bill of Rights.

The term was first applied in English Law in 1689. It was the short title for “An Act Declaring the Rights and Liberties of the Subject and Settling the Succession of the Crown”. The English Bill of Rights.

Now, knowing something of what your Rights are, what is the Bill of Rights ? A list of property. But whose property ? Ownership is set out in the Articles themselves.

1. Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

2. A well-regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

( Note : free State does not exclusively mean Government.

First and foremost ( STATE, n. [L., to stand, to be fixed.]

1. Condition; the circumstances of a being or thing at any given time. These circumstances may be internal, constitutional or peculiar to the being, or they may have relation to other beings. We say, the body is in a sound state, or it is in a weak state; or it has just recovered from a feeble state. The state of his health is good. The state of his mind is favorable for study. So we say, the state of public affairs calls for the exercise of talents and wisdom. In regard to foreign nations, our affairs are in a good state. So we say, single state, and married state.

4. Estate; possession. [See Estate.] )

Freedom is Your Estate . Your free State can be defended. You have the Right to Self defense as a Natural Right. Cats got claws. Bees got stings. Dogs got teeth. )

3. No soldier shall, in time of peace be quartered in any house, without the consent of the owner, nor in time of war, but in a manner to be prescribed by law.

4.The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.
    -----------------------------------
    I think you get the idea.

I contend the Constitution created an Estate in Trust, in which certain Rights of Use ( not Transferred in Total ) in Incorporeal Property were placed. Such Property, as Heir, to which I am Joint Owner, but can not properly exercise in my Own Private Capacity. This constitutes part of the Trust Property or Res. The Incorporeal part. It would be foolish of me to declare war against Belgium. Nor can I, in my Own Right, appoint an Ambassador or Trade Envoy to same, to represent an Estate to which I am a Joint Owner.

All other Personal Property not so listed and granted for Use are outside the Trust Res and therefore outside the purview of the Trust or it’s management / regulating creations.

I contend The Bill of Rights is a list of Personal Property specifically listed as Exclusive to the Heirs in their individual Personal and Joint Estates ( mine currently including, but not limited to, the meets and bounds of the County of Madison, Missouri State )
    ---------------------------------------------------

Whew. That’s enough for now.
    I still have a problem with this word people, seems to me a group of men and women not free by natural law, but a pledge to a king. Why not say inhabitants or men and women? I am not their government person/instrument.

Earth's monarchs are her peoples. --Whitter.
    [1913 Webster]

PEOPLE. A state; as, the people of the state of New York; a nation in its
    collective and political capacity. 4 T. R. 783. See 6 Pet. S. C. Rep. 467.

Who's the group of people you have to ask, Citizens/persons ,,, again we are accepting being people of a king on earth instead of the kingdom that is eternal as Esau did.
    Biblically speaking, " be not respective of persons".