Thread: DL was NOT provided or used as ID

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Joseph View Post
    There is no basis or grounds for arrest of any kind since there has been no notice of a hearing or court date and no action whatsoever accept the suspension of the DL. As far as I understand, a suspended DL is not grounds for arrest unless one is "driving" and pulled over by an agent/LEO. It is not a requirement to have a DL unless one "drives". If I chose to never get behind the wheel of a car again, could I ever be arrested simply because the DL I used to use is suspended?

There is no "failure to appear" scenario so I am confused as to why one would think I could be handcuffed simply for inquiring about reinstating the DL card. What am I missing here?
    Ergo...

My Point!

You were issued some kind of citation or summons as I recall from the opening post. You refused it for cause and now we are presuming that abatement (for misnomer) held up and will hold up while you are pleading that you want the privilege of driving without being the fiduciary responsible for your actions while doing so?

This is why they call it a bench warrant. Well, you should think of it this way. The judge might have a warrant for your arrest setting there awaiting Registration of Appearance. If you knew about it in advance you would:

1) never show your face (facade/person) again, and make sure you never, ever get stopped in traffic, or;

2) be prepared with that bail amount, lawful money in your pocket and somebody witnessing and able to write that out in a check form if they no longer accept cash.

The fellow I mentioned is not a suitor, but he is local. The DA and traffic judge who recognized his jurisdiction arguments as Sovrun Citizen/Nutjob may have just been presuming he is a suitor. So they might have made up the No Cash rule just for him that one day.

If you want to go in uninformed, based on the presumption that you will not be arrested, then that is your choice. I was just reminding you that I suggest you scout out the paperwork in Records thoroughly first. If your scout takes in a camera, you can save a lot of quarters, he can call you while photographing and buy certified copies of documents you want in the USDC evidence repository before you Register an Appearance.

I do not think there is any way you can plead for your driving privilege without making an appearance as SURNAME, ANTHONY JOSEPH. Your position, argument if you will, is this hypothetical mental model that the Registry is actual Ownership of it - through Birth Certificate, Department of Revenue (Driver License) and Social Security Administration. - That the Owner should step forward and be responsible - you are the beneficiary...

Even if so, the Owner has told you to obey the traffic laws and you have signed surety of that when you wanted the Card to begin with. Just because I want to learn more about this mental model does not mean I believe it exists. Or that it covers infractions like traffic violations. If you have a SSN attached to your Driver License, that is a DoR taxation vehicle.

Which brings us to preparing you with an affidavit like I showed the other day. Are you encouraged enough to look that judge in the eye - under the penalty of perjury - and say, I do not have a Social Security Number, sir. - [Just because you used to and will continue to use your driver license card for competency purposes only? - Which brings us back to agreeing to stop at STOP notices etc...] I mean really; what does getting sustainance checks from the government when you are old have to do with competency?

Regards,

David Merrill.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 06-22-11 at 01:52 PM.