Thread: UnderStanding

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Assuming you are in Colorado at the time, state Attorney General John William SUTHERS is in authority over you. However, if you are in El Paso county then you can prevent Dan MAY, the district attorney from prosecuting you from a vacant office.

That was my point in a nutshell.
    I accept Men and Women as my equals. I certainly dont accept artificial entities as SUTHERS being above me. The only one above me is the Creator. I will not accept anything less as being something I recognize as Legitimate. Sure, they can dominate me because of the non acceptance, but I can also forgive them, for the liability is on their own heads before the Creator, not mine, for I am still Standing in Honor then before the Creator, for I have not submitted to something artificial taking the place of God. My Creators approval is the only issue I care about. I need not Man to tell me whether or not I have my Creators approval, nor what he wants for me.

The Creator desires Worship in Spirit, something the Pharisees never understood with their "instruments", while others are still trying to turn lead into Gold and miss the point entirely.

The Law has already been fulfilled.

However, you are free to accept anything you like.

That is my point outside of the nutshell. It must be a tree of "life" then.
    We borrow the present from our childrens future.

Quote Originally Posted by Bear Eagle View Post
    I accept Men and Women as my equals. I certainly dont accept artificial entities as SUTHERS being above me. The only one above me is the Creator. I will not accept anything less as being something I recognize as Legitimate. Sure, they can dominate me because of the non acceptance, but I can also forgive them, for the liability is on their own heads before the Creator, not mine, for I am still Standing in Honor then before the Creator, for I have not submitted to something artificial taking the place of God. My Creators approval is the only issue I care about. I need not Man to tell me whether or not I have my Creators approval, nor what he wants for me.

The Creator desires Worship in Spirit, something the Pharisees never understood with their "instruments", while others are still trying to turn lead into Gold and miss the point entirely.

The Law has already been fulfilled.

However, you are free to accept anything you like.

That is my point outside of the nutshell. It must be a tree of "life" then.

The older definitions of Understand (arraignment) help clear up this difference in perceptions.

Ex visitation Dei

You are as though right off the monestary. So we form an ad hoc jury to determine if you are really that ignorant of our ways, or are pulling our leg. If you are pulling our leg, then you are determined summarily to be competent to stand trial. If you are that ignorant then we give you whatever coaching necessary to bring you up to speed - honoring your right to understand the nature and cause of the accusation against you.

These days that is a psychological evaluation. To save your time, listen to the state sockpuppet evaluation at the latter half of the first video while reading his evaluation. [The case was dismissed for no evidence and witnesses. BERMUDEZ was never arrested but the objective believe it or not was to destroy my mind with psychotropic pharmaceuticals and I prevented that.]

The authority is gathered by bonding. If the social order provides compensation to you for violating your rights then that is genuine authority. Like I showed you that bonding is behind fiat currency IN GOD WE TRUST and we find the security agreement is in place too, in Colorado anyway.

The electorate decides which man will be in that position. But the facts decide if he is bonded or not; whether or not he has the authority you so flippantly deny.

The electorate has authority over you. That is done by assuring the bonding operation is in place:

Last edited by David Merrill; 09-23-11 at 10:22 AM.