Thread: Say Goodbye to Property Taxes?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
    Off point and irrelevant to what we are discussing.
    This discussion is not about you, but a comment you've made.

Let's try this again:

If clothes make the man, are the clothes the man?

Legem enim contractus dat.
    The contract makes the law.

Now if you want to abandon reason, I'll let it be.
    - No, clothes do not make the man, but they are connected to a man's "state of mind", it is not the only variable, but it is one of many and from that we can only make determinations or conclusions, it is NOT law.

- Eadem est ratio, eadem est lex. The reason being the same, the law is the same.
    - Vitium est quod fugi debet, ne, si rationem non invenias, mox legem sine ratione esse clames. It is a fault which ought to be avoided, that if you cannot discover the reason you presently exclaim that the law is without reason.
    - Ratio non clauditur loco. Reason is not confined to any place.
    - Ratio legis est anima legis. The reason of the law is the spirit of the law.

IF 2 + 3 = 5 then 3 + 2 = 5, no not the same but connected in spirit to an end conclusion, both get you to the number 5. However if you are speaking in terms of man's consciousnous we can only assume what a man's plans are by the way one dresses, it is not law. We do not know until we ask and agree to what is said that there then is law.
    If a man is dressed in long pants and long sleeved shirt on a Sunday in fall which you believe is warm day is their agreement or rule that the man feels cold? or would you have to ask to make the determination? It just could mean that it is the only thing clean the man had to wear.
    It is all lies until there is agreement between 2 men that a connection exists.
    You could be making determinations based upon some cooking cutter template, I could be making determinations based upon sentence structure. If man has a right to his own self determinations does that make your way any better then mine, if so then how? Again, Please show proof of your rebuttal?

1. Johnny's mother had three children. The first child was named April. The second child was named May. What wasthe third child's name?
    Answer: Johnny of course

2. There is a clerk at the butcher shop, he is five feet ten inches tall, and he wears size 13 sneakers. What does he weigh?
    Answer: Meat.

3. Before Mt. Everest was discovered, what was the highest mountain in the world?
    Answer: Mt. Everest; it just wasn't discovered yet. [You're not very good at this are you?]

4. How much dirt is there in a hole that measures two feet by three feet by four feet?
    Answer: There is no dirt in a hole.

5. What word in the English Language is always spelled incorrectly?
    Answer: Incorrectly

6. Billy was born on December 28th, yet her birthday is always in the summer. How is this possible?
    Answer: Billy lives in the Southern Hemisphere

7. In California, you cannot take a picture of a man with a wooden leg. Why not?
    Answer: You can't take pictures with a wooden leg. You need a camera to take pictures.

8. What was the President's Name in 1975?
    Answer: Same as is it now - Barack Obama [Oh, come on ...]

9. If you were running a race, and you passed the person in 2nd place, what place
    would you be in now?
    Answer: You would be in 2nd. Well, you passed the person in second place, not first.

10. Which is correct to say, "The yolk of the egg are white" or "The yolk of the egg is white"?
    Answer: Neither, the yolk of the egg is yellow [Duh]

11. If a farmer has 5 haystacks in one field and 4 haystacks in the other field,
    how many haystacks would he have if he combined them all in another field?
    Answer: One. If he combines all of his haystacks, they all become one big stack.

Quote Originally Posted by motla68 View Post
    - No, clothes do not make the man, but they are connected to a man's "state of mind"
    And what do you think a contract symbolizes?

Quote Originally Posted by motla68
    , it is not the only variable, but it is one of many and from that we can only make determinations or conclusions, it is NOT law.
    ... and neither is a contract

- Eadem est ratio, eadem est lex. The reason being the same, the law is the same.
    - Vitium est quod fugi debet, ne, si rationem non invenias, mox legem sine ratione esse clames. It is a fault which ought to be avoided, that if you cannot discover the reason you presently exclaim that the law is without reason.
    - Ratio non clauditur loco. Reason is not confined to any place.
    - Ratio legis est anima legis. The reason of the law is the spirit of the law.
    I don't see any maxim in there that "contract is law". Perhaps you should manufacture one?

You could be making determinations based upon some cooking cutter template, I could be making determinations based upon sentence structure.
    Then why did you resort to the cookie cutter of maxims of law none of which contained your statement by the way ....

If man has a right to his own self determinations does that make your way any better then mine, if so then how? Again, Please show proof of your rebuttal?
    Perhaps you should clarify that "contract is law" is your opinion instead attempting to pawn it off as a (non-existent) maxim?
    Enjoy your guillotine. Good day .
    Last edited by shikamaru; 10-23-11 at 11:36 PM.

And what do you think a contract symbolizes?

... and neither is a contract

I don't see any maxim in there that "contract is law". Perhaps you should manufacture one?

Then why did you resort to the cookie cutter of maxims of law none of which contained your statement by the way ....

Perhaps you should clarify that "contract is law" is your opinion instead attempting to pawn it off as a (non-existent) maxim?
    Enjoy your guillotine. Good day .
    I was pointing out the narrow mindedness of your ideas and illusions, but if you really need help and kind find them here they are, including the resources from which they came so you can see who manufactured them, not me.

- Conventio vincit legem. The agreement of parties controls the law.
    http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/agreement

- Modus et connentio vincunt legem. Custom, convention and an agreeeent of the parties overrule the law.
    http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/contract

- Conventio facit legem. An agreement creates the law.
    http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/agreement

I have tried to show you in so many ways that much like the bible, the law is open to interpretation no matter where it comes from, but you have been too hard headed to see it. You do not see that the trap of these courts is to get you to argue, spend more money in appeals and taking up to a higher court e.t.c. It is a business racket, i am sure you have heard that, but you go in there anyway just like the rest of the cattle being hearded and they win even if you think you won.

Since 2004 I may have went into a courthouse but have never had to step one foot inside the courtroom for some obligation of theirs, it has always been settled outside the courtroom and not one dollar spent out of my own pocket other then the expense to travel there and show that I have no fear of them. Can you honestly say you have done this with your methods?

I was pointing out the narrow mindedness of your ideas and illusions, but if you really need help and kind find them here they are, including the resources from which they came so you can see who manufactured them, not me.
    No need. You are informing me of nothing.
    I'm well aware whose materials they are as well as where the attornements are.
    Let's put it this way: If I write a program in C++, I may not have been the creator of the language, but I can make the language do what I desire.
    A computer with regard to its logical realms are virtual, but can generate real results.
    The language is only necessary to navigate inside that realm.

Can you honestly say you have done this with your methods?
    I can.
    My method is to raise the heat so high, they don't invite you back .
    As you can see, I'm quite the handful .
    When you make adversaries sweat by merely speaking, you know the temperature is rising .
    Can't raise the heat if you don't know the language and mindset of the natives.
    What is even more smart is to avoid controversy.
    Works great.
    Last edited by shikamaru; 10-24-11 at 05:43 PM.

No need. You are informing me of nothing.
    I'm well aware whose materials they are as well as where the attornements are.
    Let's put it this way: If I write a program in C++, I may not have been the creator of the language, but I can make the language do what I desire.
    A computer with regard to its logical realms are virtual, but can generate real results.
    The language is only necessary to navigate inside that realm.

I can.
    My method is to raise the heat so high, they don't invite you back .
    As you can see, I'm quite the handful .
    When you make adversaries sweat by merely speaking, you know the temperature is rising .
    Can't raise the heat if you don't know the language and mindset of the natives.
    What is even more smart is to avoid controversy.
    Works great.
    Certain kinds of conditional acceptances work too, ask them questions they cannot answer in a public court for if they do it lets the cat out of the bag, they would rather dismiss the case rather then expose what they have done, all without raising temperatures, goes much quicker that way.
    Nowadays I just call it for what it is and it works out very much the same way, in that estates is usufruct, they are the usufructuary, now go settle the matter honorably in lawful money with your God. [ head shrugs, a mumble is heard " case dismissed "]

Certain kinds of conditional acceptances work too, ask them questions they cannot answer in a public court for if they do it lets the cat out of the bag, they would rather dismiss the case rather then expose what they have done, all without raising temperatures, goes much quicker that way.
    Nowadays I just call it for what it is and it works out very much the same way, in that estates is usufruct, they are the usufructuary, now go settle the matter honorably in lawful money with your God. [ head shrugs, a mumble is heard " case dismissed "]
    I think you have gone a little overboard. You signed a contract, you have just prevented any extraneous details to boil over into your contract with "non-assumpsit".

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    I think you have gone a little overboard. You signed a contract, you have just prevented any extraneous details to boil over into your contract with "non-assumpsit".
    Even with that though it does not pass the scientific test of rules of evidence in court (it is not a certified copy), that is just a copy of that little piece of paper you put words on. I watched the DMV employee stick that little piece in the shredder after it was transferred to the card. Also the ticket had on it " per: Non true name " , that is the name on their account, not me. Notice on the ticket " Persona Non Grata " , no want for person.
    Last edited by motla68; 11-29-11 at 11:26 PM.
    "You have to understand Neo, most of these people are not ready to
    be unplugged, and many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it."

~ Morpheus / The Matrix movie trilogy.

Under common law a signature is not required on a document if it contains a seal;

Deed ;
    A sealed instrument in writing, on paper or parchment, duly executed and delivered, containing some transfer, bargain, or contract.

* The term is generally applied to conveyances of real estate, and it is the prevailing doctrine that a deed must be signed as well as sealed, though at common law signing was formerly not necessary.
    - 1828 Websters Dictionary

North Carolina General Statutes:
    Chapter 4.
    Common Law.
    ยง 4-1. Common law declared to be in force.
    All such parts of the common law as were heretofore in force and use within this State, or
    so much of the common law as is not destructive of, or repugnant to, or inconsistent with, the
    freedom and independence of this State and the form of government therein established, and
    which has not been otherwise provided for in whole or in part, not abrogated, repealed, or
    become obsolete, are hereby declared to be in full force within this State. (1715, c. 5, ss. 2, 3,
    P.R.; 1778, c. 133, P.R.; R.C., c. 22; Code, s. 641; Rev., s. 932; C.S., s. 970.)

If you agree / consent and claim the name on an instrument that already has someone else's seal on it, then you come under that someone else's seal.

Non Assumpsit; no contract, no assurance

Name:  dl-no contract_sanz.jpg
Views: 485
Size:  65.7 KB
    "You have to understand Neo, most of these people are not ready to
    be unplugged, and many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it."

~ Morpheus / The Matrix movie trilogy.