Thread: Presumed Dead

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Here's my take on the presumption of death in the relationship to the alleged Cestui Que Vie trust. Your thoughts will be appreciated. Peace, Phillip Michael

Quote Originally Posted by outlierquest View Post
    Here's my take on the presumption of death in the relationship to the alleged Cestui Que Vie trust. Your thoughts will be appreciated. Peace, Phillip Michael
    Phillip Michael,

I base my whole existence in the Scripture. Therefore I will answer you from Scripture.

Chavvah [Eve] was NOT the first woman. She however was the woman made from The Man [eth-ha-aw-dawm] - the English is LAZY as it recognizes The Man as Adam which is really Aw-Dawm [to show blood in the face]. Now there is ONLY one race that can show blood in the face and that is ruddy complected. If you think me a racist then you have not studied the Word for Elohim [Family] Created and said it is VERY GOOD. Each is called to duty in the Earth but few recognize the calling if they hear it at all.

But I digress. Chavvah is the mother of All Living BECAUSE thru her DNA [she and The Man], their VINEYARD, comes forth Yehoshuah - Yehovah Saves. Did you get that? That DNA was PURE and undefiled from Yehoshuah all the way to The MAN. And The MAN was son of God. Therefore you are either DEAD in the World, surrounded by Thorns, or you are Alive in Yehoshuah.

It is a Choice, that ONLY you can make for you. For man IS NOT immortal, neither is his soul - but the spirit is. therefore man became a living soul - MORTAL TO DIE.

Yehoshuah gave men who are BEGOTTEN in the Spirit but not yet BORN a power of attorney. Now I know that former statement is a bit confusing so I will elaborate.

A mother holds an egg within her and in it holds life. But life cannot be imparted unless The Man issues forth his sperm. When the egg and the sperm unite there is a Begetting of Life, but the Life is not yet BORN. The Child remains within mother for 40 weeks.

When a man or woman receives Salvation in Yehoshuah, they are BEGOTTEN children IN the Spirit, but they are not yet BORN as Yehoshuah has yet to return. Therefore we LIVE AND MOVE AND HAVE OUR BEING IN HIM [YEHOSHUAH]. Now it is the woman, thru her waters, that is ONE rerequisite to Salvation - the Nephilim are excluded - they did not come thru waters of a woman - but the OTHER requisite for Salvation, is Repentance, which is a way of saying that you are actively conforming to the Character of the Family of GOD.

Now it is the Holy Spirit that Begets children. For do you not know that Yehoshuah was begotten in the flesh by a Flesh woman [waters of a woman] and in the Spirit by the Holy Spirit of GOD. Therefore in the analogy, we are the woman, and the Holy Spirit is the Man - begetting Life - but we hold Life within us IN CHOICE.

Therefore absent Yehoshuah you are dead - Dry Bones.

Eze 37:1 The hand of the LORD was upon me, and carried me out in the spirit of Yehovah and set me down in the midst of the valley which was full of bones,

Eze 37:2 And caused me to pass by them round about: and, behold, there were very many in the open valley; and, lo, they were very dry.

Eze 37:3 And he said unto me, Son of man, can these bones live? And I answered, O Yehovah ELOHIM, thou knowest.

Eze 37:4 Again he said unto me, Prophesy upon these bones, and say unto them, O ye dry bones, hear the word of Yehovah.

Do you not see that the plan of the family ELOHIM is to produce progeny - begotten of the Holy Spirit. But I look to another time, now in the Earth we are witnesses to the Glory of ELOHIM [family of GOD].

Will you keep your vineyard, clear of throns, or will you allow Jezebel to transfer your vineyard to Satan [Ahab]? That would be Jezebel daughter of eth Baal = emphatically THE BAAL. - The Great Whore - a United Church - as Agent of Satan - come to our Church [state] whatever.

She is Royalty - has it made in the shade... don't you want what she has, I HOPE NOT.

Rev 17:4 And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:

Rev 17:5 And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.

Shalom,
    Michael Joseph
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!