Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: I have a question. (GAME)

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    What's your name?
    Do you believe I claim such a thing?

Quote Originally Posted by BLBereans View Post
    Do you believe I claim such a thing?
    Isn't this obvious - are we getting anywhere? The question is answered. There must be consent for trust to form. Else no conversation can exist. A foundation must be laid.

I asked your name so that you might give me a power of attorney over you. Else why would you answer at all except to refuse my offer. Refusal for Cause is akin to LEAVE ME ALONE - I have no trust in you.

This virtual space means nothing because there is no "skin in the game" nothing to lose as it were - no pledge of life, liberty or estate [love of self]. Your word means nothing here as there is no means to hold you to your promises. By "your" I mean the collective "our". There is no trust here because there is no promises or obligations - it is a "no strings attached" discourse. Take it or leave it. It is up to you - full liability.

Full liability is in a king. Therefore to answer any question is to beg the question - Do you want me to be your king? If you dodge that one I will simply ask for your name. If you don't wish to grant me the use of your name - then bye.

Else what is going on for the blind to understand is a SURVEY - what is your name sir- are you on our Registry? Because as the husbandman [trustee] or officer or agent for trustee, I have the duty and obligation to the charitable remainder trust known as the Public Trust to protect and defend the estate from alienation for the charitable benefit of me and you.

To answer is to imply trust. Study carefully the seven trials of Christ Jesus. Followed by the numerous "Haven't you read"....or "Is it not written in your law"....

I have a name and I have a destiny - Michael ben Ha Elohim [Living Soul] or Michael Joseph - [dead]. Name is not just a title it implies Honor, Character, Position and Authority. I was named thus the one who granted the name is a higher power - should I choose to carry that name is my affair - no paper holds sway over me. The letter of the law killeth.

Should I report Michael ben Ha Elohim - will you think to place yourself above The Creator? However perhaps I am image trained and I placed myself under man's creations? Simply said - I cursed myself - in my fears and love of self. Nevertheless so as not to offend "you may call me Michael" for the sake of friendly no strings attached discourse.

The Creator is greater than the creation. The creations of men are subject to the men who created. A divine law. Thus we look around and see a valley of dry bones - yea, though I walk thru the valley of the shadow of death - let the dead bury the dead - it that dieth let it die.

Is a numbered account in a business name alive? How does it appear alive? First in the hand then in the forehead. Consider. Who gave it life? Who then receives the curse? Isn't that idolatry?
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

The Creator is greater than the creation. The creations of men are subject to the men who created. A divine law. Thus we look around and see a valley of dry bones - yea, though I walk thru the valley of the shadow of death - let the dead bury the dead - it that dieth let it die.

Is a numbered account in a business name alive? How does it appear alive? First in the hand then in the forehead. Consider. Who gave it life? Who then receives the curse? Isn't that idolatry?
    I feel I must elaborate:

Acts 25:16 To whom I answered, It is not the manner of the Romans to deliver any man to die, before that he which is accused have the accusers face to face, and have licence to answer for himself concerning the crime laid against him.

The defendant is summoned to appear upon a contract wherein he/she has obligation upon he/she promised to undertake in and failed to perform. Therefore under trust law the trustee is always considered guilty and must prove innocence and thereby seeing that the court is a closed boundary and only open to those who are not BAR[ed] entrance - a license must be extended for a lay person to practice law. Do you wish to Represent yourself - is the license. A benefit granted by the Court to the accused - defendant. The law of course is that law which binds the one who promised to certain obligations.

Therefore the plaintiff is the beneficiary of the promise and the defendant is the trustee with the obligation to perform - the beneficiary therefore claims either "breach of contract" or "breach of trust". The only matter before the court to resolve is jurisdiction.

The Court too has obligations to the general public [Public Trust] to administrate Justice - so that the mores, morals and virtues of society might be maintained. One may not accept the benefit and then deny the obligation.

Now replace the term "die" with "civil death". Which is a kin to being in hell or debt under the central banking scheme.

Shalom,
    MJ

Styled how the Name or NAME is Styled The spelling Re-venues accused from upper lower first to all upper a reason for this is salvage claims and media coverage gag orders. A U&L case styled Name has venue at restricted and distilled common law jurisdiction with arraignment and selection of trial a victim has to identify the crime and a living man or woman involved.The NAME styled upper case only , needs to establish the accused man or woman's identity acceptance is up for grabs that,s why my identity will testify with solid knowledge until its been accepted who is making a claim. M J methods are what the courts manage , Motive is how Men manage methods .Suitors membership is motive
    Last edited by xparte; 02-09-15 at 12:07 AM. Reason: overachiever

Quote Originally Posted by george View Post
    hi everyone,

I have an idea.. Im trying to break my bad habit of making statements and this is just one of the ways Ive thought about to help with that.

I dont have any rules for the game except all reply's must be in the form of a question unless it is a suggestion on how to improve this game.

anyone care to join? its not because Im bored though. I think it could lead to some new knowledge for some of us. or it could be ignored entirely too, I can accept that but if you have a minute while reading the forum please ask a question.

I'll start with:

What is Government?
    Do you believe I owe debt?

Not a good question - it opens up a door. Beliefs are based in presumption which is based in Notice and Claim. To counter-claim is to open a new case - not to mention the sovereign claim of another. At common law one just establishes a new case and therefore the new claim must be resolved. This is why if one ever seeks to overturn the claim made by the Vatican one cannot state the Vatican's claim within their counter-claim.

If I have established Notice and Demand upon you in good faith - then yes I believe you owe a debt. And the judge is most likely going to back me on that. I have seen so many try this tactic and fail. the only way to overcome the claim is counter-claim by opening up a new case - produce an injured party. Prosecute your claim.

So I am not going to ask you anything. I am not going to even open my mouth. I am going to file a counter claim and begin to possess on that claim.

hi BLBereans, have you considered: I do not believe anything. ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by xparte View Post
    Styled how the Name or NAME is Styled The spelling Re-venues accused from upper lower first to all upper a reason for this is salvage claims and media coverage gag orders. A U&L case styled Name has venue at restricted and distilled common law jurisdiction with arraignment and selection of trial a victim has to identify the crime and a living man or woman involved.The NAME styled upper case only , needs to establish the accused man or woman's identity acceptance is up for grabs that,s why my identity will testify with solid knowledge until its been accepted who is making a claim. M J methods are what the courts manage , Motive is how Men manage methods .Suitors membership is motive
    hi xparte, welcome back, you should visit more often! Jerimiah was a bullfrog! never understood a single word that he said either. just kidding but youre not making it easy, thats for sure. I can spot the good stuff when I see it though.

Not a good question - it opens up a door. Beliefs are based in presumption which is based in Notice and Claim. To counter-claim is to open a new case - not to mention the sovereign claim of another. At common law one just establishes a new case and therefore the new claim must be resolved. This is why if one ever seeks to overturn the claim made by the Vatican one cannot state the Vatican's claim within their counter-claim.

If I have established Notice and Demand upon you in good faith - then yes I believe you owe a debt. And the judge is most likely going to back me on that. I have seen so many try this tactic and fail. the only way to overcome the claim is counter-claim by opening up a new case - produce an injured party. Prosecute your claim.

So I am not going to ask you anything. I am not going to even open my mouth. I am going to file a counter claim and begin to possess on that claim.
    MJ, is my mind plating tricks on me or has this thread changed yours?

JohnnyCash
    Quote Originally Posted by george View Post
    anyone care to join?
    Must be membership drive weekend for george's cult.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCash View Post
    Must be membership drive weekend for george's cult.
    hi JohnnyCash, why do you have so many issues with so many posters here man? yeah, Ive been posting alot lately and this forum is kinda slow so it may appear worse than it is.

anyway, if it helps, youre not the only one who seemingly has issues with some of my posts. there been a couple of others snap at me here and there. its cool, people are people.. so why should it be? I'll tell ya what I think but Id rather suggest Carl Jung's opinions on these types of behaviors. real eye opener that guy was! so please accept my apologies, and thanks because without people like you.. ;-)

BTW been meaning to tell ya.. your screenname here was one of my relatives in RL and that was his Real name too FWIW

edit: p.s. I was thinking this thread was a bad idea by the 2nd page.. was hoping it would drop out LOL and then I noticed its messing up the way I follow new posts. yeah, bad idea.

lets drop it.
    Last edited by george; 02-09-15 at 03:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by xparte View Post
    I learned to walk before I ran. When I was a republican I read all I could get on what it meant to be a democrat. That way I was sure I was a republican. Reading between the lines you know - for the letter killeth but the Spirit giveth life.

Some act in their understandings and call it faith. Others act out of Love and call it good. Cain vs. Abel.

Some give their word and keep it - others play in the sandbox of limited liability and wonder why noone pays them any attention at all.

We can have no trust unless we have a meeting of the minds - remedy therefore is between the ears - which I have always maintained and will always maintain. However some want their cake and others too. then complain when their wrist gets slapped.

I await the fruit to appear on a certain tree - I see none yet - just cut/paste jobs - typical of those who seek benefits in another man's house.

I just see it from a different point of view - but we are all on our path. Turns out now I am neither a republican or democrat - I left it behind. I just had to let it go.

Nevertheless I hope I have served well.

Regards,
    MJ
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 02-09-15 at 03:55 AM.