Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Joseph View Post
Will anyone verify in open court that he/she/it has a vested interest in your property (car) regardless of registration or what type of "money" was used to "pay" for it? Has anyone heard any verifiable testimony from anyone of such a claim? Has "the state" ever notified anyone of its vested interest in your car? Or, do we actually have evidence of letters sent that deny any such thing?

If someone hands you a summons (ticket), consider it a present and give it back. Find out immediately who is prosecuting a case against you and notify him/her that you believe the summons was issued in error. Offer to settle the matter by requiring to speak with the injured party.

I don't know Mr. or Mrs. STATE OF XXXXX, i don't believe we ever met. If you choose to pursue this case, i will require the accuser ['Plaintiff'] appear and verify the claim against me on the record in open court. Is this not a common law land? Do i not have a right to face and question my accuser?

Form and keep the record of your good faith effort to settle out of court on the private side. Notify the prosecutor that you will file a claim against him/her for trespass [barratry] if he/she pursues the case and does not produce the 'Plaintiff' to verify the claim in open court.
I'm not interested in fighting with these people. I'm finding in the state's own code how to resign from any agencies I might be party to. If I resign as agent, then I return to being an inhabitant, and no longer would be a resident.

If I'm subsequently stopped, my expectation would be to simply refer the officer to the person authorized to accept the services being offered.