Quote Originally Posted by Keith Alan View Post
I'm not interested in fighting with these people. I'm finding in the state's own code how to resign from any agencies I might be party to. If I resign as agent, then I return to being an inhabitant, and no longer would be a resident.

If I'm subsequently stopped, my expectation would be to simply refer the officer to the person authorized to accept the services being offered.
Which part do you consider "fighting with these people" from what i wrote?

If you try to decipher codes which you did not create or write, you will be deemed competent in the code (legal) world; and, you will be liable for "violating" said codes.

How many statutes and codes are "out there" now? Tens of thousands; maybe more?

I do not wish to know or learn them, since that effort is futile anyway; but, more importantly, i do not believe said statutes/codes have anything to do with i; a man. Who will make a verifiable claim that i; a man, am subject to said statutes/codes?

If you believe a contract you entered into now does you more harm than good, simply present a notice of rescission - "short and sweet". Always stay in honor; and, offer to make whole any man you do wrong or harm to the best of your ability.

A man has no obligation to a 2-dimensional entity; a mistake can be corrected at any time.