@Freed

I think I may have led you to think I was disassembling or deconstructing THE NAME, which was not my intention. Please notice that the California Corporations Code offers two options: resign as agent of the unincorporated association, or revoke the designation of an agent previously designated. These options, along with returning the driver's license and registration should definitely make the line between THE NAME and myself very clear.

I'm still reading and contemplating these options. It may be that I decide to forego either option and pursue another course of action.

At any rate, I would only be refusing to consent to service of process.

Now it just so happens the same Corporations code also provides the opportunity to designate another agent. My thinking is the Governor would be the proper person to designate to receive services of process. Who else?

Now about property ownership; it seems to me that this state, and the State, do indeed have security interests in the property I presently hold, since I obtained nearly all of it by using banking credit and/or Federal reserve notes. There are in existence running accounts of all income and expenses made by THE NAME, so the accounts are still open, awaiting settlement and closure.

Finally, you mentioned a vehicle code that requires drivers to have driver's licenses. California also has a code section stating that drivers must have a driver's license. But I also note that the code only applies to residents, which THE NAME surely is. But I am an inhabitant. So if I, the inhabitant, withdraw consent to receive service of process, and further designate the Governor as my agent, then all the bases are covered. I think.