Thread: Birth Certificate - What it is

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    First Caesar is not mine - let us be clear on that. "Caesar" exists and planet earth. They can say or do as they like UP TO A POINT. Let us also be clear on that. I agree THEY require consent but again they always have the option to ignore and move forward. This is why we must have proper notice in place and then by all means back them in a corner.

Again, maybe I do not explain things well. So I have to take that into consideration. I sometimes have too much in that brain that I am using that I assume sometimes everyone may understand some concepts.

Here are two website for you all to take a look at. the first is by Boris: www.iamsomedude.com Boris goes into detail explanation of the WHY and the where we are under a declared national state of emergency. We are under a type of Marshal Law or military jurisdiction. To put it simply, when there is "war on the land", the CONstution is nothing but a GD useless document or whatever my hero Geo B stated. If you start off with this idea of "military jurisdiction and all of its ramifications" I think you will have a better understanding of where the remedy lies and WHY.

Here is the other website: www.notacitizen.com

Anyway, if KW resonates with you, by all means follow this path. I will take a listen and maybe there are some similar ideas in his chat that is parallel with the Peaceful Inhabitant remedy.

Quote Originally Posted by Casper View Post
    Through your own voluntary consent, you have stepped in to contract with your Caesar. That status is that of a human being. Human being in law is a "man or other animal". A vertabrate animal. That concept flows from the theory of evolution. That human beings evolved without a Creator, and even from apes. That is what you volunteered in to, and then you have the audacity to say you are not (in their mindset not mine). http://adask.wordpress.com/category/...other-animals/

Just saying I respect who you say you are, but just trying to help you comprehend what they say you are, and what they are treating you as. You are in a spiritual battle, and do not recognize the theatre, have no situational awareness, and have not learned from your previous engagements.
    Last edited by salsero; 08-24-14 at 05:23 PM.