Thus far 9 international and/or national trustees have not responded. I did the three notices, as recorded in public records. Therefore a contract exists, with the name that I use, by silent assent. This works on defense, as they can not RISK having their fraud exposed.

The jurisdiction is only ONE now, put simply - you the citizen are surety, we the elite are the boss. You have consented your soul away to the devil.

I do not know how you were able to look at the Boris website years ago, since it is up 6 months or so.

Quote Originally Posted by Casper View Post
I am aware and have read all that stuff many years ago. Geopolitics is an interest of mine. I will ask you when the govco has ever admitted that to you in writing or verbally? Will they ever admit that to you? Why not? What would be the ramifications for them to declare that? If it is not admitted or claimed, then why are you acting on it to your own detriment? That is the question.

Under what jurisdiction is this declared emergency and martial law? Within the United States, or without the United States? Remember back when they supposedly "confiscated" gold in 1933? What "person" was that law written for, and for what jurisdiction? The people who turned in their gold did it voluntarily through their own ignorance. Seek and you shall find. Most of this is between your ears, and based on deception. You are trapped in their Roach Motel and listening to the piped in propaganda that you have to live according to that paradigm.

Have you ever heard of the CAFR?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=1pRPBKJQnyU