Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Birth Certificate - What it is

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    Once in a while I feel we come full circle. CHARGE requires a surety.
    If I liked emoticons I would insert a smiley.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    If I liked emoticons I would insert a smiley.
    I am wondering why you don't like emoticons.

Or maybe you're a Mr. Spock kinda guy.

However, this can not be correct. It is not correct because on the SS5, it states:

"WE CANNOT ACCEPT A BIRTH CERTIFICATE, HOSPITAL SOUVENIR BIRTH CERTIFICATE, SOCIAL SECURITY CARD STUB OR A SOCIAL SECURITY RECORD as evidence of identity." A SS card is also not to be used for identity. Therefore, under state logic, if you take a BC and a SSN and put these two non-permissible uses for identification together - it is magic that you can turn them into a DL and Passport which are used for identification.

Therefore a more logical approach would be to ask the State a few questions [from a letter I wrote a chief judge]:

In summing up the “Name” issue in a legal sense: If a man were to be asked, – what is your name? Here could be some various interesting responses: What makes you believe I own such a thing? OR By what authority are you using a Name to identify a man? OR By what legislation do you rely upon to use a Name for personal identification? OR What evidence do you have to suggest that I am an executor or trustee of that estate? OR What evidence do you have the Name I am using serves to recognize the one using it?

The essence of the above is there is no legislation whatsoever that can ever identify a man through a [fictional] Name. As an observation, it actually states on the Form SS5 that a birth certificate [or berth certificate] can not be used for identity. A social security number can not be used for identity. However, when you put these two “non-permissible, non-identifying” documents together, it seems magic occurs in the form of a driver’s license or passport that is required AS identity. Who or what is being identified?

The bottom line is there is an appearance of some sort of activity in that “estate or trust name” whether it be obtaining a Form W-2, “applying for a license” or the like; therefore, under operation of law, a trustee, executor or some administrator must be acting on behalf of that “property”, FOR the infant, by operation of law who is deemed to be “missing or lost at sea”. When a man claims that he is JOHN DOE, through legal presumption, by adhesion contact, he is making a claim against the usufruct and will be held to account thereafter.

Of course the chief judge did not answer. There is no legislation that any state HAS AUTHORITY to use a BC, SSN for ID. If the state has no legislation, it has no authority, if the state has no authority, YOU, the man must provide your consent. See?

"CHARGE requires a surety."

Deed of Trust. A transfer of legal title to property from the trustor to the trustee, for the purpose of placing the legal title with the trustee as security for the performance of certain obligations, monetary or otherwise.

In Canada's jurisdiction when one gets an invitation to court it starts off with:

"You are commanded in Her Majesty's name"

Canadian Law dictionary.
    Her Majesty (His Majesty)
    1. The Crown in right of the provinces and in right of Canada.
    2. Also refers to the Sovereign of the United kingdom, Canada and Her other realms and territories, and Head of the Commonwealth. see Crown.

So then the NAME on the BC belongs to whom?
    To me it means it belongs to Her Majesty.
    Its that BC NAME that is commanded to appear in HER NAME.
    There is joinder happening here.
    How?
    Maybe because the BC NAME is granted by deed.
    You can only grant it if it is yours in the first place.
    Which would mean the BC and the NAME on it belong to the Crown.

From the Criminal Code:
    “every one”, “person” and “owner”, and similar expressions, include Her Majesty and an organization;

That makes sense in context of the Letter I showed, that it is not a financial instrument. It is used by the man or woman by a government grant.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    That makes sense in context of the Letter I showed, that it is not a financial instrument. It is used by the man or woman by a government grant.
    I know which one you are talking about but some here might not.
    Can you post it in this thread David?

Quote Originally Posted by walter View Post
    I know which one you are talking about but some here might not.
    Can you post it in this thread David?

Sure. No problem.

Name:  birthcertnobond.jpg
Views: 661
Size:  83.4 KB

Emoticons just bug me.

If I was to pinpoint why it would be the same question we got for homework in Bible Study last night. Is God always angry with us when we sin?

Anthropomorphism would have us relating and even imposing lower-dimensional emotions upon an obviously higher-dimensional being. Isn't that simply vain to be creating God in our image?

Applying emotions via computers just bugs me, I guess.

"We don't need no stinkin' emoticons"

Attached Images Attached Images