Thread: Birth Certificate - What it is

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ag maniac View Post
    "We don't need no stinkin' emoticons"

Classic! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Emoticons just bug me.

If I was to pinpoint why it would be the same question we got for homework in Bible Study last night. Is God always angry with us when we sin?

Anthropomorphism would have us relating and even imposing lower-dimensional emotions upon an obviously higher-dimensional being. Isn't that simply vain to be creating God in our image?

Applying emotions via computers just bugs me, I guess.
    You are soo Mr. Spock! LOL

To me, a smile sets a pleasant tone for a post which could be taken the wrong way. This is good manners. It is decent and civilized. Like not talking on the cell phone when ordering a taco with extra guacamole. And sauce.

But srsly, a smile can give hope and lift someone up, even on the interwebz where eye contact is absent and cutthroat is usually the key signature.

But: I'll be sure not to smile at you. I hope I don't forget.

Name:  serious-cat.jpg
Views: 1058
Size:  9.2 KB
    Serious cat is serious about not smiling. Srsly.

The only traditional Acceptance for Value is to accept an oath of office, after validation.

Therefore, under state logic, if you take a BC and a SSN and put these two non-permissible uses for identification together - it is magic that you can turn them into a DL and Passport which are used for identification.
    That is where you lost the thread of logic. You have involved magic - metaphysics - but magic of your own surmise. You have created a device of your own torture. However, I am expecting that you cannot take what you said and understand what you say. You are involved in priestcraft and justifying the same priestcraft here. You are wrapped up in it.

I will try for the sake of the other Readers though:

Therefore, under state logic, if you take a BC and a SSN and put these two non-permissible uses for identification together - it is magic that you can turn them into a DL and Passport which are used for identification.
    The State compels you to misidentify yourself in order to get government-issued ID. If you hear what I say, and understand it, that you misidentify yourself to be a government employee in need of a government-issued ID then you might get why suitors sign their Driver License cards with their True Name.

I understand from years of experience that there is no way to tell you this without sounding condescending. So I am not going to push it - but allow the Readers to judge for themselves.

It should be pointed out though, that instead of simply showing us a coherent, easy to understand example that A4V is a functional process you posted a flurry of justifications under a fiction "salsero". Now you will become indignant at what a closed mind I have and such.

Regards,

David Merrill.

David are you for real? I have heard your audios and you come across as intelligent - after what you just wrote, I am beginning to wonder? Is this how you interpreted what I wrote? Did you read the whole reply?

I have no issue about USING their fiction. There is little other option if one wants to live among society. If you want to intermeddle in their affairs, go for it.

The only traditional Acceptance for Value is to accept an oath of office, after validation.

I do not involve magic - THEY involve magic. The SS5 form is not mine, it is theirs. It is THEIR logic, not mine. I am not wrapped into their stuff at all. There mere fact that I breath on Planet Earth involves - to some degree - PLAYING a part in the illusion or in the world but not of the world.

That is where you lost the thread of logic. You have involved magic - metaphysics - but magic of your own surmise. You have created a device of your own torture. However, I am expecting that you cannot take what you said and understand what you say. You are involved in priestcraft and justifying the same priestcraft here. You are wrapped up in it.

I will try for the sake of the other Readers though:

The state compels no one to do anything. Everything must be done by free will and therefore by consent. I do not disagree that a man CAN misidentify himself to be a fiction IF he so claims to be that fiction. Man has every right to use that fiction in order to do commerce WITHOUT liability. Agree or disagree - I really do not care.

Since I do not take what you say personally, you can tell me off, F-U, or anything else your little ol' heart desires, why would I look at anyone's comments as condescending? I thought we are adults attempting to offer constructive OPINIONS or alternatives that may resonate better for some. This peaceful inhabitant concept is really not for everyone.

If you read what I really wrote instead of interpreting what I wrote, you may have had a different opinion on me in supplying a coherent AFV method. Again, I did not say it was an invalid remedy. FOR ME, I do not subscribe to it for the reason that is part of THEIR system for them to help balance out their books - if this could ever be done. My take on "remedy" is to separate man from fiction. This does not equate to man not USING fiction JUST not making claims to be that fiction. In my opinion, if you as a man begin to ACT as an employee of the State, then the State has legal authority to presume you to be an UNAUTHORIZED AGENT of the State, therefore intermeddling in State affairs. Even the 12 USC 411 makes you an agent for the state - as who uses statutes? Persons.

I GET that it may not make sense to some - but in my opinion - the key to remedy is completely separating man and fiction. Man has been left spoliated without any way to pay a debt OR even means to "own" anything - it only appears he owns something or pays a debt - this is not legally factual. This is the system. Since the system SEIZED, took, stole, confiscated by military necessity - the system authorized itself. Even under the rules of war, the system MUST act in honor. The Lieber Code, Hague, Law of Nations, etc have protocol that must be followed.

Again David, either 1. You do not understand what I write 2. It does not resonate with you 3. You are a government agent or 4 whatever. If you prefer I no longer comment on your blog - please let me know, and I will stop. I do not want to upset you or anyone else.

The State compels you to misidentify yourself in order to get government-issued ID. If you hear what I say, and understand it, that you misidentify yourself to be a government employee in need of a government-issued ID then you might get why suitors sign their Driver License cards with their True Name.

I understand from years of experience that there is no way to tell you this without sounding condescending. So I am not going to push it - but allow the Readers to judge for themselves.

It should be pointed out though, that instead of simply showing us a coherent, easy to understand example that A4V is a functional process you posted a flurry of justifications under a fiction "salsero". Now you will become indignant at what a closed mind I have and such.

Regards,

David Merrill.

David Merrill.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02sJAePKuT8
    Phone Call to IRS: how to pay bills with just my signature*

I seem to recall something "not good" happened to this guy - I do not remember if it had to do with this issue or another.

And one other comment AGAIN: Under CJS – Infants, §166 Intermeddling with estates of infants: “anyone who intermeddles with the property of the infant without authority is liable to account thereafter”.
    The fact remains IF we stick our noses into their private internal business, they are allowed by their law to presume, we fall under the jurisdiction thereof, AND since we have no authority to settle matters, only our presumptions, therefore, THEY can and do slap us.

In my opinion, it is easier "to let them figure it out" and take care of their property, rather than me get involved. The ? is what if they do nothing and ignore? Then a man who acts outside his oath of office, for the intent of personal profit and gain, is held personally liable.

Quote Originally Posted by walter View Post

That is what I was pointing out. IN GOD WE TRUST and the Oath before that same God forms a security agreement with the Treasury (state treasury).

Quote Originally Posted by salsero View Post
    I seem to recall something "not good" happened to this guy - I do not remember if it had to do with this issue or another.

And one other comment AGAIN: Under CJS – Infants, §166 Intermeddling with estates of infants: “anyone who intermeddles with the property of the infant without authority is liable to account thereafter”.
    The fact remains IF we stick our noses into their private internal business, they are allowed by their law to presume, we fall under the jurisdiction thereof, AND since we have no authority to settle matters, only our presumptions, therefore, THEY can and do slap us.

In my opinion, it is easier "to let them figure it out" and take care of their property, rather than me get involved. The ? is what if they do nothing and ignore? Then a man who acts outside his oath of office, for the intent of personal profit and gain, is held personally liable.

And stated that way, I agree. Regardless of what is the definition of God is, there is "contract". Unfortunately, all the words used: Trust, God, Oath, Security, Agreement DO NOT pertain to the Creator but rather an image of a false god, appearing real.

There is only One Law, a Supreme Royal Law. There is only One God, Supreme, Divine, Perfect, Complete, Holy. That Law is immutable. Man's law does not even come close to second rate. it can't. God did not create "money". God did, does and will give everything IN His creation FREELY with Infinite Love. To put the phrase: IN GOD WE TRUST" on what is legally known to be, under man's law [or as an "intention" spiritually speaking] as a debt instrument where men, women and child are nothing more than chattel to other men, is nothing but a slap in the face to the Real Creator. God created all men equal. And that is what some men want - to be the supreme god as in a "corporate takeover". It ain't goin to happen.

That is what I was pointing out. IN GOD WE TRUST and the Oath before that same God forms a security agreement with the Treasury (state treasury).

Ergo you can utilize the System's testimony of faith. No need for Rules of Evidence - everybody knows the Treasury's testimony is IN GOD WE TRUST as it is all over the currency. I am not saying the System testifies so, I simply have evidence that this is the System's testimony. I do not have to conjure up any more metaphysics than what the System is already conjuring.

The oaths of office follow the same Form of Oaths. All officials must swear in to validate their Office before that same Ever-living God found on the currency. There is only one God! Everybody immersed in monotheism knows that. This is how the security agreement is built.

The USGS (Geodetic Survey) testified for me that the Summit of Mount Herman is 9,035 feet above the High Tide and therefore out of admiralty jurisdiction. Get it? I used the US' confession of faith and testimony so that Robert E. RUBIN resigned in time to make the 5:00 News! Within a few weeks somebody climbed the mountain and destroyed the placard, having to carry a sledge hammer to the top of the mountain! Now who would do that?

Regards,

David Merrill.

P.S. One should note that the Oath of the Luciferian Rebellion took place on Mount Hermon!

Name:  monumentsmounthermon.jpg
Views: 463
Size:  155.3 KB

This connects directly to my work on the Table of Relative Weights, where I proved the existence of God as Law, as the angles of the Pentagram are 72 Degrees and the Fibonacci Sequence relates to the 72-Fold Name of God too. The ideal Standard for the best resonance of the naturally occurring isotopes is Germanium 72! So do not confuse my post please, with a lack of faith - simply utilize the record and the Law will prevail!

Name:  Herman pastoral.jpg
Views: 482
Size:  214.7 KB

Mount Herman, Colorado.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 06-01-14 at 02:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by walter View Post
    I always cringe watching someone like that. I could only stand about two minutes...

Maybe it is because I take the perspective of the official on the other end and watch the traditional presumptions (that whatever he is paying with, the "coupon" or "voucher" has direct monetary value, not a Treasury Direct account). To watch the "Patriot" twisting words of art to mean what he likes really turns me off!