Hi All, Hi David : )
just want to share personal experience on this matter, I just successfully filed a R4C on two traffic citations with my district court who apparently had never even come across a filing of this nature before.
After a small conversation with the one of the senior clerks who gave me some direction on the format of a document being filed I came up with this:

Name
Address
Town, State

Complaint:
Name of Court
Traffic Citation #1`
Traffic Citation #2

Standing:
First Last redeems federal reserve notes for law money pursuant 12 USC 411 and makes demand for libel of review regarding the following (photocopies of citations attached with R4C written across them).
A copy of this court filing along with said presentments having been clearly refused for cause in red ink will be returned to Name of Court.

Reliefthis was the initial sticking point with getting it filed properly)
This R4C has been made and filed in a timely manner and shall serve as evidence to seek and obtain an injunction should Name of Court claim I have obligations to perform or makes false claims against me in the future.(thank you DM for this part).This action is taken pursuant Original Cognizance of the United States.

Date
Signature

And voila! went right through with no problem.