Thread: Hi... I need some help enforcing R4C's

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    I have been looking forward to finding some time to develop this concept, that somebody will have awkward perceptions about the limitations of Refusal for Cause.

Barly, your posts are so vacant of details that I will presume that justice court is akin to a common law small claims court. But let's even suppose that it is a civil court operating on criminal statute, which means we cover all the courts operating in America. One can use R4C very effectively on civil processes but one must be clear of contract. This is where Redeeming Lawful Money plays the crucial sanctification. Record Forming is how you make sure the "exclusive original cognizance" of the United States Government publishes your demand for lawful money. Knowing your true name is how you keep your mind out of the clutter and conditioning that flaws your identity (relationships).

So if you are not in contract constructively through various assumptions (assumpsit), and there are no express (written) contracts you can typically R4C and it goes away. No attorney will see any profit in coercing a contract. This leaves that if you are in contract somehow, maybe from before you began redeeming lawful money, then you can utilize the record forming to assure you that you will "get your day in court". That is to say, the officials will have proper oaths of office and that they will adhere to the bills of rights found in the constitutions in the entire process of prosecution and trial.

Regards,

David Merrill.
    Thank you David, I will clarify.
    I was issued a speeding ticket in OR on my valid WA driver license. I immediately R4C'd it to the sheriff with a cover letter and attached certificate of mailing, stamped by the postal clerk via certified, registered, return receipt mail. The same day the R4C was signed for I was sent ANOTHER ticket for driving while oregon license is suspended for failure to show proof of insurance (which I knew nothing about,and I am insured) yet the ticket was written on my WA driver license. I R4C'd that in the same manner. I then got a notice of hearing at the justice court (court of non record/ administrative kangaroo court) to which I sent a notice of "fraud on the court" x2 by the sheriff, pointing out the clerk enter a pleading in error as no pleading was made and the "matters" were R4C'd timely (enclosed copies) that there was no jurisdiction and motioned for dismissal by SPECIAL Appearance all rights reserved. Hearing day came and went and I have a letter stating I was found guilty by default in the case of "me" against the state of OR... pay up by July 20th. I hope I have adequately explained with all the proper verbiage. Also in the meantime have I corrected the "proof of insurance issue". Lastly, I truly do not understand the "lawful money" concept despite all the reading... the ah-ha! moment hasn't come to me yet.
    ~Barly
    Last edited by BarlyGurl; 06-29-14 at 01:06 AM.