Thread: Hi... I need some help enforcing R4C's

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thank you duly noting your warnings. Such is that Oregon administrative justice courts are NOT courts of law... ie., they are NOT OF RECORD meaning everything that goes on there is not recorded other than the buttons on the computer pushed by the clerk. I understand it like this... the state actor (sheriff) gives you a ticket, files it in administrative court instead of REAL court, there is no jurisdiction until you go to the administrative court and present yourself and your ticket at the counter to the clerk, this is our pleading which perfects jurisdiction and it is voluntary (but they don't tell you). in doing so you have "arrested yourself" voluntarily entered jurisdiction to a civil proceeding on a criminal statute where as the non record court tromp on your rights and operates within civil procedure and criminal procedure at its leisure... you get railroaded because it is all about money, not carrying out justice. I know that my first action at summons to court is to not plead, and demand WHO ACCUSES ME, without a prosecutor or an officer having filed an actual summons, there is no jurisdiction and the case should be dismissed for lack of prosecution. However, the oregon system is structured to circumvent this detail, the clerk has no basis for entering a plea for me because there is no prosecutiuon so actually, there is no Default on my part. ANyway, the money is considerably more than $250 which I could care less about (tho can think of more satisfying ways to spend it) as I am more interested in cracking the unjust system so more people can be sucsessful. I also have the option of demanding appeal for procedural misconduct, thus the entire thing is not of record and it gets kicked up to the real court and we start over as if nothing was ever done in the lower court I will probably go that way and add the extra remedies which i do know of in an attempt to win. I also would like some help figuring out how I civilly sue the clerk, judge and sheriff for colusion in obstruction of justice and racketeering as the law says they are not immune for failure to perform their duties non-record or otherwise. I did several years back succesfully sue the sheriff in the county I lived in for unlawful seizure of my truck which took about 6 months to get back but I did,would have took less time except my "helper" died while this issue was inaction and I didn't realize then I could have demanded a default judgement but had to file a request for one.
    ~Barly
    Last edited by BarlyGurl; 06-30-14 at 03:45 AM.