Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Claim the Name .before they do.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Chiming in:

The Fox Stamp for $1 was allegedly a magic token to sign and this was allegedly an international treaty according to the UN's Global Postal Code. I did a couple quick searches and found nothing about a Private Postmaster General. Without substantive law I am not compelled to read patriot myth into the task.

From substantive law however I feel that the postage stamp is lawful money, in that any postal clerk can "redeem" it by cancellation with a rounddate. This is equivalently defacing money by authority and it means that the stamp has been "spent". Above, Michael Joseph is exercising the authority and the postal union and Secret Service have long defaulted on the opportunity to call him on defacing money. This establishes the position of Settlor with MJ as published at the Register of Deeds.

I see the Account # is the similar to the date of signing. Clever. This might be what Allodial has been mentioning lately. If you have a registry then the NOTICE might stand out in a trained attorney's mind.

A spirit world reduced,No cooperation in that state or this carnality state.Our world is a filtering issue a half ass life or a successful life makes no difference in the spiritual .A creator gave us his ability for our own creation at some point carnality must die a blessing in the sky or just mud in your eye. RIP [relevant intersect posting alphanumerical ] just that a return to peace our cosmic puzzle the big gang bang and carnality festivities the previous genetic population explosion characterization lucidity beyond feeding enmity a soul with love or a stomach that can never be satisfied? Greed or guilt harrowing religion when fed blame and hate when empty emotions are fed and starved its a soul and ones spirit in a Christ that a new balance or to render ones station in mortality u solve it within and do without any reasons for brilliancy.Like instinctive atoms imagery combined molecular mortality mistakenly separated from elements not assets or debt. Atoms only account for a measly 15% of everything that exists. The mass of the universe consists of something so mysterious and elusive that it has been dubbed 'dark matter'.getting over our selves is the onsite matter.Material Matters Spiritual Matters And once she is impregnated, then the giver of seed can do nothing to make it grow save watering but the germinated seed cannot be "touched".When the thug gets hugged with his own seed a female offspring's the creation a story in conjunction no gardening no food . If advantages are in written word the Author has taken any Mans verbatim as well. LATIN LAP DOGS try pettin one .Does Gods money have a regulatory or physical bank or are we mixing seeds .Are you in Court or is it meant Naming is just as holding one.COURT that is.fixing the name to what end .BANKING ENDORSEMENTS then the giver of seed can do nothing to make it grow save watering but the germinated seed cannot be "touched"printed papal bullying 72 hrs,virgins,names,claim choice or cheque or check in American English is a document that [orders commands ]a bank to pay are you a bank do you see my name tag.why The ones getting good at carnality and material always need soothing and blame seedless grapes and wine .

@ ~48:00 in the .mp3 posted above, they define "lawful money" in the IRS code and what IRS defines as payment.

hey george you're finding your grapes greatly appreciate the effectiveness of you're generally infringement on whats regulatory and whats relevant soothes and your relaxing that information .The vigilance is the vineyard. tochet

To be in a trusted relationship or a dependent relationship.a religious relationship is not dependent on going to church a trusted relationship is not dependent on court. Authority is merely trusting what the authorization of a title allows when is liable beyond being Named do i need a instrument of justice to separated my aversions.Is a claimant instructed to get a lawyer as all business intelligence officials are entitled to authenticate a NAME barring the trust .

thats a little too confusing for me right now xparte but thanks anyway.

here is Kurts waiver:

http://i.imgur.com/pDf0Qdf.jpg

going by what he has said in audio recordings, on the otherside he has handwritten the same words that are on the front in red ink and placed only his thumbprint below that, not other thumbprints or any signatures.

this would be considered a declaration, right? and Ive read somewhere that a waiver is also a "release".

anyone care to comment or share their thoughts on this waiver? i like it an will be doing something very similar when I goto file my first documents.

I need some pointers with that also as Ive never filed anything yet. what else beside this and an affidavit that I redeem lawfull money should I file?

Im gathering info to form a plan for a visit to the recorders office if thats where one needs to file stuff. I'd like to do as much as possible in one trip. maybe open a misc case file too.

any/all suggestions appreciated. thanks
    Last edited by george; 03-14-16 at 06:00 PM.

Be ready not only to take responsibility for EVERYTHING, but to be actually held responsible for EVERYTHING too. You ARE GOD. GOD IS you.

- Everything! And I mean not just being responsible, or especially responsible for how people feel about your acknowledgement of the Nature, Likeness and Character of the Creator, because you will find only through forgiveness that you do not even notice the attacks. They will no longer be attacks if you do not even feel it, right? Already deliver the Love being requested.

Regards,

David Merrill. Beloved Teacher of God - David = Beloved; Mara = Teacher, El = of God.

Click on Photo.

Attachment 3686

Notice Maynard James addresses his mother with her true name.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 03-14-16 at 07:46 PM.

I AM ready but still subject to habits.. forgiveness is easy for me, Ive got lots of practice, if I didnt practice it I would probably be a very angry (and dangerous) man.

so knowing what you know, if you had to start all over, and could only make one visit to the recorders, what all would you file?

for me so far Kurts waiver is top of the list. took me forever it seems to get it but he made it so simple and took lots of time explaining it that it is what finally made it click for me.

lawful money affidavit next of course but what else?