Thread: Patriots win again - 2013 lawful money tax filing

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    JohnnyCash
    Noah, you're right it's about $6000 total paid-in between Employer & Employee. Still not too bad for $109k in income (5.5%). I checked doug555's math [41,600 + 3588 + 1747.20 + 603.20 = 47538.40] and it's correct; it's not "crazy math." Please have respect for the feelings of other innocent quatlosers.

Now the fact he's choosing to add-in more than his lawful money income for the year certainly qualifies for driving the train past the station. I can appreciate that diverse viewpoint. and a CP (civil penalty). Perhaps we could characterize it as crazy train.

ChexMix, you've just spouted what THEY want us to believe. You cut & pasted propaganda. THEY conveniently leave out that these guidelines & rules are conditional; only apply to those in contract. They leave out the contract, the nexus, that we all know is FEDERAL RESERVE CREDIT. If I pay my workers in LM, bitcoin, or marbles ... then this W2/1099 reporting doesn't apply. If I'm paid in LM, bitcoin, or marbles ... then this BS doesn't apply.
    This is just social conditioning. Which is easily overcome.
    Last edited by JohnnyCash; 01-22-15 at 04:39 PM.