Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
This might take a bit to form a comprehensive explanation. So I may cover this in segments.

It is not so much identifying with Jesus as with comprehending with the CHRIST in (your) mind. The Messiah concept is and has always been one of reconciliation, or unity with God. This is how one equips him or herself for ownership - by becoming one with the Creator, or as I put it above co-creation.

As far as Christianity, the religion goes and speaking for myself I had to understand this lesson before I could truly comprehend ownership albeit I had perfected claim in July - on August 13, 2001 and signed the survey for the United States of America (The Declaration of Independence) in 1995. The Christian religion itself being a business plan is designed to hinder your ownership, not enhance it. It was as though by listening to the Holy Spirit prophecy had developed my comprehension through events that transpired after my preparations.

If you want to recall the first written constitution of record that is noteworthy being the binding of the Babylonian Jews to their office under Babylon, on the Temple Mount found in Nehemiah 10 then you should note that the law form was the Laws of Moses. The significant event preparing my comprehension was therefore writing the Laws of Moses in paleo-Hebrew and then translating them back into English, word by word.

It may be found that to be king in Israel one was required to do exactly this. Additionally I have typed the entire Pentateuch (Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Deuteronomy and Numbers) verbatim. The King is Primary Trustee and Owner.

You are likely starting to comprehend what you already understand about ownership.

Something tells me that no matter how much the general public tries to claim ownership of that Castle - THEY NEVER WILL. No matter how much the general public likes to think that they are the High Contracting Parties - they are only following an illusion. Chasing a dream. Mistakenly thinking that "We the people" is everyone born into Disney Land. Boy howdy what a shock when you realize you must pay for the rides.

The High Contracting Parties settled upon an agreement and appointed a King to rule over their interests. Those who benefit from the shade of the "new tree" do so only as 3rd parties. These can never and will never acquire an interest in the Property - unless it benefits the High Contracting Parties, or their Posterity. The ONLY way anybody will ever become a co-owner is IF the Creator or the New King appoints or elects - chooses some helpers. And then, I am sure the Lord of the Castle will be quick to limit his help to the extent of what is required - perhaps even for a FEE?

Oh and one more then, whilst the general public may have grace to enjoy the property - that grace is per the discretion of the Lord of the Castle. And anyone thinking he can claim in that Property is a usurper and a thief.

Did you see this? The only question left is will the Lord be a tyrant king or a servant? For the Lord is tasked with PARAMOUNT MANDATE to protect the Estate on behalf of the Will of the High Contracting Parties. The 3rd party - general public - are an after thought. Maybe they enjoy the grace of the Lord of the Castle and should like to donate to His cause. Not their cause mind you - they have no interest. A "No strings attached - no remains - gift, donation or grant".

The office of Trustee is a sacred office.

Shalom,
MJ