Thread: The Road to Ownership

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    This is the reasoning behind the "art" at the end of the Bridge to Nowhere. That is the mathematics of life. I think it a nice touch and it represents that there is a living voice for the Castle and its Trust - the First Trustee.

It might be that behind the 508 and 501(c)(3) distinction is something to do with both extraterritoriality and systems (or machinations) for containing those who seem to who prefer delusions and being deceived over the truth.

Maybe you speak of a church ego - and its shadow? This is where Jim's (BISHOP) heritage and mine (VAN PELT/WREN [RENSELLAER = WREN-SAILOR]) converge; the extraterritorial nature of the priest. Levites inherited the cities and their suburbs. The priests never got a land claim like the other Tribes.

The heritage awakening in Jim and I is like the global unity Christ Mind. Out of our discussions arose the destiny and legacy ahead for Jim's fine art. Sharing it with the world will be a true joy. This upcoming Festival is a real blessing!

I suggest you try watching this song in this order:

Kids Cover
    Lyrics
    Deeper Explanation
    Last edited by David Merrill; 05-11-15 at 04:15 PM.