Thread: DL was NOT provided or used as ID

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    It would seem to me by showing up in their court, you are presenting yourself to their jurisdiction. You would seem to be seeing them as something above you that your must obey. You refused for cause already and when the next invitation to appear arrives, why would you just F4C it also. Frederick Burrell

Anthony Joseph
    Quote Originally Posted by Frederick Burrell View Post
    It would seem to me by showing up in their court, you are presenting yourself to their jurisdiction. You would seem to be seeing them as something above you that your must obey. You refused for cause already and when the next invitation to appear arrives, why would you just F4C it also. Frederick Burrell
    Merely being present does not equate to subjugation or "appearance". To "appear", one must answer to the NAME on their docket. The only purpose cited to show up to court is to help the court stay in honor by preventing fraud. If the accuser fails to disclose the fact and evidence of my timely refusal, there is dishonor and fraud upon the court. I will be there simply to assist in that regard and to prevent that from happening. All subsequent presentments will be refused for cause as well. My presence in court does not negate that process or subjugate me in any way.