Thread: Check Non-Endorsement Verbiage

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BLBereans View Post
    In my opinion, the only "case law" you will find on the record is that which skews the intent and proper claim of demand of lawful money so as to deceive the public and charge the unwitting "defendant".

The same "verbiage" can be utilized by many different people with many different outcomes. The only way to provide "an effective defense" against attack is to handle the matter honorably according to the rules of common law which, by the way, are unwritten - this is still a common law land.

All claims, no matter the nature of the pursuer or cause, should be handled in the same way. Know your rights and learn how to reserve, protect and exercise them. The right "verbiage" will not carry the day as a "silver bullet" or an "abracadabra" remedy. At best, it serves as a reference and benefit to the pursuer since it most likely is said pursuer who is subject to, and obligated to know, the relevant "law" being cited.

That does not, however, automatically prevent deception or tricks of the attorneys and "judges" during a case or proceeding which may cause one to fall victim and be held liable.
    Good points. Merely carrying the same sword that someone used victoriously will go how far? "David beat that giant with that a sword that looks like this one so I'm gonna buy it and carry it with me." I have ever encouraged the simplicity of: mastering and learning the principles which serve as foundations for all. Jesus Christ alluded to the same did he not?

For a few bucks, good books on contract law and trust law can be had via Amazon (actually since I started recommending the Calamari Perillo book they are instead of $5 a piece now $30+ even up to $100). For next to free the same: but at your local law library. And it might require a few months of turning off the television and reading through the books. Contract law is the foundation of all laws related to money, bills of exchange, bond, etc.

In learning about law, I would first start with a law dictionary and a book on contract law. I highly favor Calamari and Perillo's. Blacks law dictionaries and Bouvier's and even better Giles can be obtain online FREE although a printed law dictionary set like Bouvier's is highly recommended. IMHO the Calamari Perillo book is worth sitting around for hours and hours with a highlighter going over ever single word especially the parts about formation of contracts and contractual remedies.

If I were to establish a law school, I would make the Calamari / Perillo book foundation for contract law classes + an updated caselaw book. If you try to steal my Calamari -Perillo book, I might poke you with a fork.

Name:  41PQCHX6C4L._SX350_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
Views: 585
Size:  22.5 KB
    Last edited by allodial; 09-06-15 at 03:29 AM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.