Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
Just stick to the facts and be unwilling to swerve from the truth. Simply put refuse to leave the battlefield of words. As such, there is no need to be alarmed at the clerks on the other end of the phone. In the end you will eventually come to see that "it is NOT your money".

Money is for the USE subject to the Statute. There exists trustees to understand the issue of money - but those who endorse fractional reserve banking accommodate that system. I have lost much in my struggle for truth but then too, I have gained much. The answer is simple - I demand lawful money and I refuse to understand any new private credit as surety or accommodation. The trust account held by United States whereof I have an Estate interest is not subject to the accommodation of "new credit" because I refuse to ORDER up new credit. My grant is to the United States and not the Federal Reserve Bank. Nevertheless it is my freewill choice.

Consider McDonalds. When you walk in what does the clerk ask you? "May I take your Order?" And for the consideration of your order you are billed for the service or thing delivered. Actually at McDonalds it is both. There is nothing new under the sun.

Have you called the clerks? Have you written the clerks explaining the causes upon which you must refuse their offer to charge the Estate? The government is truly upon your shoulders - will you undertake for the benefit of all? Should you remain silent then the Estate may be Latched - LACHES DOCTRINE.

Use of Money is Usufruct. For you, "itsmymoney", make a use of property that belongs to another.

In my opinion that is all that needs to be known regarding this matter. But only you alone can walk down into the Valley and face the Giant [Goliath].

Best Regards,
MJ

Michael,

Poor choice of words by me regarding 'lucky' and that was not my intent (meaning that you are more savvy at defeating this sort of thing). Also, everyone needs to 'get over' my username. In my opinion it is morally and ethically criminal to deprive one's pay for labor to provide for themselves and their family. Unalienable rights. In that regard, yes, IT'S MY MONEY. Legally it may be another story, but even then there are other factors and definitions applicable of which are ignored or dismissed in favor of all who take your 'money' from you.

I mentioned that yes, I did send an initial written response to their 3176C 'frivolous' letter. I rescinded the amended return per their instruction but they assessed the penalty anyway. I have failed in many respects to get away from these 'people'. An inherent flaw for sure. In the current instance I failed to 'ask questions' as to the charges, i.e. my 'right of inquiry' as such and all part of due process if there is any left. Phone calls rarely work once the TC240 penalty assessment is posted in the MFT 55 'penalty' module of 'your' IMF (Individual Master File). That's where we're at. So now I have received a CP15 which is the 'pay up' Notice. I've been thru this before and collection procedures are right around the corner.

You have stated that you have avoided such problems but you do not provide specifics regarding the IRS letters (for example, the 3176C above) and specific responses that were involved. This would be helpful to everyone, not just me in this situation.

Thank you.