I mean lets not even go to Election. You mean Yehovah selected - unfairly according to the doctrine of 6k year creation - to predestine and prejustify some prior to their birth. How LUCKY for them. That, my friend, is inconsistent with the God of Israel. Yehovah does not pay a slackard and Yehovah pays at the end of the day. And certainly Yehovah does not give to one who is unworthy.

Eph 1:4 According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:

Eph 1:5 Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will,

I mean hey if the us is everyone, then why the need for the cross? Boy those Election sure are LUCKY - how absurd and ridiculous. Yehovah does not deal with unfair balances. You earn what Yehovah grants.
I took that from the "Ages" thread as it seemed to be more in line with this study.

Thank you for this presentment.

Does the Bible teach election – YES, and does the Bible teach Free Will – YES.
Both truths are taught, but what is never taught but is inferred by the Calvanist
is that God has chosen some (what he calls the negative side of election) for damnation.

That is Heresy.

I am not calling you a Calvanist, but much of what you present in this paper reflects
the Calvan interpretation.

The question worth asking is do you believe that God has knowledge of the future?