Thread: Lawful Money Silences Mass DOR

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    That is another outworking of the left/right hemisphericity.

Office of Trust or Profit - you decide.

The Sons of God or the Sons of Evil.

There were two characters named Enoch, the first was the Son of Cain and they are the men of violence (who control violent men). The other Enoch is about seven generations descendant through Seth. These children also bear an oath (stigma). Until one can own, through the process of creation (Pentacost) this is the choice.

If you know and obey the law, then you remain in the office of trust. Otherwise you have the office of profit over you.

To better articulate my thought realize that the characters this early are to me, allegorical metaphor. Parables. The Sons of God are loving, emotional and nurturing - female - left brained. The Sons of Evil are logical, calculating, profiteers - male - right
    brained.

P.S. Violent men are different than men of violence too. Men of violence are like Bruce WILLIS and Supermen. Action heroes. Violent men though, are the reason men of violence exist. Without violent men the men of violence return to peace.

P.P.S. You Michael Joseph, comprehending the Order MELCHIZEDEK self govern generally. No specialty. And this leads me to...

CLICK HERE
    Last edited by David Merrill; 10-04-15 at 08:29 PM.