Quote Originally Posted by pumpkin View Post
Salsero, I've been fighting the property tax for some time now. You must always keep in mind, if the judge is corrupt, a liar, or a thief, you will not win, no matter the truth. What I have found is (at least here), they use in rem actions against the property. This is done obviously to avoid the man and his rights. However, in rem actions still require jurisdiction. Here (Indiana) they do not fulfill what is required for in rem jurisdiction, which is either a summons upon the person (the, or a owner) or by publications with an affidavit stating the owner cannot be found. So what is produced is a void judgment without jurisdiction. I attempted the injunction route, and they misquoted the rules of court against me, so if they will do that, justice is not their purpose. I am confident I should prevail, but I am not confident that I will. But I do thank God for the greater judgment.
I agree with you pumpkin that you will not prevail in their private bankrupt tribunal military court system.

The question posed has to do with federal law. Not my law, but their law that THEY, as officials of the public trust must adhere to by oath of office. I am guessing that all property taxes throughout the US are based upon property values assessed at market value. How is this market value obtained?

I am of the opinion that ALL property is owned by the state. I have been left spoliated or naked. I should not even be discharging the state's obligations. I did this exercise with the property appraiser because I want to demonstrate damages to me personally, as the public official refuse to follow their own laws.